PDA

View Full Version : 360

LA_MERC_Onji
September 1st, 2007, 02:22 PM
so i just got an xbox 360. sweet system. anyone else out there have one? If so, add me as a friend. My Live ID is: Onji

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 1st, 2007, 02:33 PM
I don't play a lot of games on my xbox 360, but I use it a lot for media. I've been totally impressed with amount of stuff that it will do. Microsoft has done a lot of things right with it. I can't really speak for the PS3, but the 360 is miles beyond the PS2 generation consoles.

So what games are you playing on it Onji?

LA_MERC_Onji
September 1st, 2007, 02:57 PM
i got it used from a friend. the only games i have are the BK games lmao. Ive been downloading demos etc so far

Daedelus
September 1st, 2007, 06:10 PM
yeah i got mine at begining of sumer and bought a few old x-box games that where backwards compatible to play. but so far the only games i own for the 360 is PGR3 not so good and forza motorsport2 now that is amaging rivals grand turismo. play all the time oh and the wife has guitar hero2 so she is always playing that with the guitar controler.

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 2nd, 2007, 04:29 PM
I wish I had one. :(

Chi_Townz
September 4th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Yeh, my daughter wants one...

She also wants Rock Band (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/r/rockband/)

I really hate playing console games, Id rather play on the PC. I wish Halo's other versions would come out on PC.... NOT VISTA though..LOL

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 4th, 2007, 11:53 AM
I've got one Onji but barely play on it. My 6 year old has Grandtourismo 07 and Need for Speed Carbon Edition.

LA_MERC_Spark
September 4th, 2007, 12:48 PM
piss on microsoft and xbox! the debils work I tell ya! DEBILS WORK!

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 4th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Metroid Corruption pwns all
Wii is the future lol

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 4th, 2007, 07:34 PM
my gamer tag: WBHighwind

I have PGR3, Crackdown, Guitar Hero 2, Gommand and Conquer 3.

Ive had: GRAW, Dead Rising, CoD3, Fight Night 3.

Ive beaten everything I have except C&C3 and would say that everyone of them are good rentals at least. Ive rented/borrowed Gears of War and played the piss outta it. So much replay value and the online is awesome. If I had to recommend one game to buy right now for the 360, it would be Gears of War, that is until Halo 3 comes out. Rainbow Six: Vegas is also a good one.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 5th, 2007, 07:32 AM
I rented Gears of War

VERY NICE GAME!

Daedelus
September 5th, 2007, 10:27 AM
yeah thats a keeper rented it a few times cant believe i had not boughten that game it change the way first person shooters will be played in the future with all the ducking for cover and firing around walls etc. great game recommend it to ya Onji ( gears of war)

LA_MERC_DocSparky
September 5th, 2007, 10:38 AM
One of the things that keeps me from playing the 360 more is that XBox Live Gold account costs ~$60 per year. That's not a huge amount in and of itself, but when you are used to getting the multiplayer side of things for free (PC side) then it is tough to get used to.

There is also that BF2 game that consumes most of my free time.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 5th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Well, I do have to pay for internet on the PC side of things, so thats not totally free itself. Plus, when you think about having to upgrade your comp every couple years whereas the console is locked into its tech. Paying XBL Gold membership is why I refuse to play any other game that costs money to play it in multi player mode.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==