PDA

View Full Version : vick takes a deal

LA_MERC_johncst
August 20th, 2007, 04:50 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index wil not see him untill 2010

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 20th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Well, that's what he gets for being that stupid. I just love how they continue to try to explain his actions by saying it's b/c of his upbringing or it's the influence of his friends.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 20th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Im curiuos as to how much jail time he will get. I will be pissed if he gets off with just probation.

LA_MERC_johncst
August 20th, 2007, 06:12 PM
well espa was saying 12 to 18 month, but he could get up to 32 month and a year off of football after jail time

Big_ch33se
August 20th, 2007, 06:18 PM
what an a hole, he is gettin off way ez and should never play nfl ball again. 12 months is a joke. I would get 20 years for this ****e. Then they put it off to being a good financial move for the tax payers by doin this. WTF!? rrrrrrrrr

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 20th, 2007, 09:00 PM
It is a stiff Prison sentence for a first time offender. Also, the only reason he is pleading is because 3 other dog killing asshats rolled and got minor sentences themselves. Vick did wrong for sure, but he was only one of many. The one that was high profile enough so the next guy running for some election can say he is cracking down. Vick will return in 2010 to play backup up to a gy. Then will be a starter 2011.

My favorite quote:

About a dozen bright red Vick jerseys have been donated -- often accompanied by financial contributions -- to the Atlanta Humane Society since he was indicted last month. The shelter uses them for dog blankets, and to clean up after the animals.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 20th, 2007, 09:52 PM
f that dood... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

SweetGirL
August 20th, 2007, 10:52 PM
"About a dozen bright red Vick jerseys have been donated -- often accompanied by financial contributions -- to the Atlanta Humane Society since he was indicted last month. The shelter uses them for dog blankets, and to clean up after the animals."

I was watching ESPN one night a few weeks ago and heard Nike had pulled all of their Vick stuff and was no longer selling it. I have a Vick jersey Joey gave me that I roam around the house in sometimes when I get outta the shower/before getting dolled up...wonder if he'd get mad if I gave it to the dog shelter here? lol

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 21st, 2007, 01:04 AM
Keep it. It may be worth something one day.

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 21st, 2007, 05:06 AM
If Vick plays in the NFL after his imprisonment, I doubt it will be as a QB. That's not exactly a position you can just jump in and play; it takes a lot of practice. Also as a starter, he hasn't exactly lead his team to greatness. He's done most of his work with his feet. A team might give him a chance but they'll probably start him off as a return guy or wideout or something else.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 21st, 2007, 07:24 AM
I was never a Mike Vick fan, he always carried that 'one step away from a car jacker' look that I frankly find repulsive. He seemed to relish the fact that if his left arm wasn't capable of firing a football 70 yards down the field, and his legs weren't capable of avoiding linebackers, he'd just be another 'brotha' hanging on the corner. Not my idea of a team leader or the face of the NFL. Talented? Yes, but he's just confirmed he could easily be the stupidest professional athelete of our era. Everything he lost, he lost because of dog fighting. I'm totally consumed with how dumb a person must be to lose what he had over something so disgusting, immoral and ugly. Pure Dumb.

LA_MERC_johncst
August 21st, 2007, 08:59 AM
coke and nike are going after there money to get back soon the falcon will to .

Ab1dab1
August 21st, 2007, 08:06 PM
Ahh.....come on now. Vick is going to have plenty of time to play "ball" with the boys in cell block A.

The NFL should make an example of him and make his career go away.

Abi

Daedelus
August 22nd, 2007, 11:36 AM
haha yeah i heard people making refrences to jail foot ball movie with adam sandler that was a remake of the old movie they where saying maybe he could start a jail foot bal league lol. yeah i do think they should throw the book at him to many celeb's and atheletes get off the hook they need to start making them accountable by the same system we all live by.
i do think he was drugg into this but hey if it wasnt this his friends would have drug him into drugs or guns or something gansta. rather sort of it be this that hearing about him commiting murder or something.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==