the noxious
August 4th, 2007, 01:21 AM
It's Official!
It's called Wrath of the Lich King!
And here's the proof:
http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/13700

Daedelus
August 4th, 2007, 04:33 PM
now that looks like it might be cool. wonder though after it took so long for burning crasade to come out it this will be like a year away or sooner :0

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 4th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Well.. There goes a few more years worth of life for some people...LOL

Not for me though. :)

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 4th, 2007, 07:05 PM
I agree yella. I was like cool.....er, dam more lvling.

Daedelus
August 5th, 2007, 04:04 PM
oh yeah i can see it sucking in many more peoples life and souls hehe. altogh i still think ill wait for warhammer online i head it will blow wow away. and amazing things i have heard about on age of conan.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 5th, 2007, 07:35 PM
One other thing.. I would have thought the character by now, with all the
Graphics technology out there would not look like Box'y cartoon characters.
But maybe something more life like.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 6th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Final Fantasy PWNZ jor WoW!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 6th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Hmmmm...DDO has had a quest called "The Lich King" for about a year now...sounds like some folk at WOW have run out of their own ideas :p

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 6th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Hey look everybody it's a battle between Spell Caster's and Magical Pixey-dust Spreaders..!! WOOT! :stick

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 6th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Hey look everybody it's a battle between Spell Caster's and Magical Pixey-dust Spreaders..!! WOOT! :stick

PWNT!! LOL

LA_MERC_Spark
August 6th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Choads! "look at me I play FPS!! you MMORPG guys r nerds".... biotch please... u = nerd2

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 7th, 2007, 06:45 AM
Choads! "look at me I play FPS!! you MMORPG guys r nerds".... biotch please... u = nerd2

LOL, true.. its just fun poking a stick at it..:stick

LA_MERC_Spark
August 7th, 2007, 08:00 AM
lol! :D

Stockbond
August 7th, 2007, 05:26 PM
that looked cool enough might have to get back into wow......yah probably not but still looks like a good expansion

LA_MERC_Drax
August 8th, 2007, 03:14 AM
;202096']Hmmmm...DDO has had a quest called "The Lich King" for about a year now...sounds like some folk at WOW have run out of their own ideas :p

FYI, Blizz had a lich king in Warcraft 3, which was out way before DDO :whisperd: :stick

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 21st, 2007, 06:59 PM
FYI, Blizz had a lich king in Warcraft 3, which was out way before DDO :whisperd: :stick

Beat me to it but..ya, Warcraft 3 came out in July 2002. Kinda pre-dates your silly DDO a bit. :p:

LA_MERC_Spark
August 22nd, 2007, 07:56 AM
Beat me to it but..ya, Warcraft 3 came out in July 2002. Kinda pre-dates your silly DDO a bit. :p:

Well actually... D&D, first published in 1974, has had dozens of lich kings/gods. If anyone gets credit for the lich king concept it'd be Tactical Studies Rules/Wizards of the coast. :trout

Daedelus
August 22nd, 2007, 11:29 AM
yeah didnt whant to bring that up but i remebered the litch king name etc. way back when i was a kid playing d&d from manuals etc.

I have heard a few comments about this expansion pack maybe coming out around same release time as warhammer online to compete with them. i do love the destructable bases they where showing.
But the clan base building system sounds great in connan.there is diffrent like presitge/titles you claim and so one guy in your clan might be able to build defensive towers that defend you samll camp all the way up to a large fortification(castle) and a diffrent guy would give you stables (providing horses) and yet another would make barracks (that would spawn NPC guard to protect the camp) great ideas.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 23rd, 2007, 06:27 AM
Warhammer is basically a PvP game...WoW is centered around PvE with some PvP added. WoW is the MMO equivelent of "...For Dummies."

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==