PDA

View Full Version : CPL Brandon M. Craig

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 31st, 2007, 07:37 AM
CPL. Brandon M. Craig, 25 of Earleville, MD, based at Ft. Lewis, WA died on July 19, 2007 from injuries sustained while serving his country with the U.S. Army in Husayniyah, Iraq

Brandon was born on March 11, 1982, son of Danny L. and MaryJane Giovan Craig. Growing up in Earleville, he loved to hunt and was a 2000 graduate of Bohemia Manor High School. He had worked in construction as a heavy equipment operator before joining the Army in February 2006. Deployed in April of 2007, Cpl. Craig was serving in his first tour of duty assigned to Headquarters Company, 4th Brigade 2nd Infantry Division, known as 'The Stryker Brigade Combat Team' stationed at Camp Taji, Iraq. Cpl. Craig was recently honored with the Army Commendation Medal with Valor for actions taken on June 1st.

From what I understand he was driving a Stryker when an IED blew up next to it .

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 31st, 2007, 07:40 AM
Oh yeah, supposedly the Kansas sicko's who protest Military funerals are suppsed to be here today. Those mother****er's don't know this is redneckville, some other mother****ers might die today. Redneck's will throw down drop of a hat.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
July 31st, 2007, 07:43 AM
Thank you to this brave soldier who has given the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and security. God bless and God speed.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 31st, 2007, 07:52 AM
Thank you Cpl Craig for your brave service.
This American truely appreciates your service
and appreciates your actions.
You are my hero.
Rest In Peace and God Bless My Friend.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 2nd, 2007, 12:44 PM
Farewell my brother in arms. May you report to your new post at the pearly gates with dignity. God bless his family.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==