PDA

View Full Version : Lans?

Pop_A_Squat
July 20th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Hey guys i'm Bryce and i live in slidell. I compete in CSS and was wondering if anyone knew about any Lans that are going on in LA anytime soon. If anyone knows anything about any lans give me a holler. My xfire is popasquat89

LA_MERC_johncst
July 21st, 2007, 06:18 AM
I do no know about CSS but we have one in Oct. I think bf2, WOW and maybe some CS or CSS hey thank for dropping by do you play bf2.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
July 21st, 2007, 07:53 AM
Whats up Pop_A_Squat,

Nice to see you on the forums, the only Lan I'm aware of at this point is the one we are putting together in October. There is another clan that puts on a Lan more centered around CS 1.6 and source.. but I'm not sure if they have one in the plans or not... http://www.lagcentral.org/home2.shtml Check them out too...

Pop_A_Squat
July 21st, 2007, 10:50 AM
awesome, yea i have bf2 but i don't play it much. Any of you live near me or anything i'd like to put together a lan sometime soon near slidell or covington area. Nice to see that some other people in Louisiana play games on the computer other than myself lol. Well if any of you know of any dates or anything give me a ring at 9857885122. Also my team on cal has a vent so if any of you want to drop by give me a holler on xfire or my phone.

Pop_A_Squat
July 21st, 2007, 10:52 AM
Also i'll definitely come to the lan in October even though i don't play much BF2.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==