PDA

View Full Version : Zapper

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 11th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Looks....ok (http://www.engadget.com/2007/07/11/nintendo-wii-zapper-announced/), could be cumbersom to play for any length of time holding something like that with the grips so close together. I like that it is plug and play with current nunchuck and wiimotes, and that it comes free with a game or is only $20 to purchase. I would like to see another developer come out with a more rifle / shotgun looking device that works the same way. it would be awesome using one molded like a shotgun while playing with a shotgun in Resident Evil.

LA_MERC_Nutria
July 11th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Shotgun would be hard on the arms after a while tryin to hold it up with your arm out. Zapper is gonna kick ass

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 11th, 2007, 03:51 PM
nobody said fighting off hordes of Zombies would be easy.

LA_MERC_Onji
July 11th, 2007, 03:57 PM
there were several things i liked from their e3 presentation:

-Mario Galaxy Nov this year
-Mario Kart Wii announced, 1st qtr next year
-Smash brothers wii dec 3rd
-new steering wheel comes with mario kart
-Wii Fitness announced, you have a pad you stand on, it measures your weight, body mass, and you do fitness stuff, pretty neat
-metriod prime 3 aug 27th

Daedelus
July 16th, 2007, 09:13 PM
yeah as onji said lots of goodies and accessories for the Wii. iam sort of glad i dont have one. cant imagine trying to afford all that stuff and keep up with my new X-box 360 ediction( having a blast with forza motor sport2 right now)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==