PDA

View Full Version : A good friend of mine is in Louisiana is nick is DM-Darkin

DeadDOG
June 11th, 2002, 02:38 PM
he is staying at Bossier city in the Crosslands (motel)
room 217 #218-747-5800

i would like maybe someone if LA merc would like to meet one of my good friends. and a EX police officer (he now works in the setup of celphone stations)all over the USA and will be in La. for 2 months..

i hear you are having a BBQ.

Kevin is a ok CS player. but does not get a good internet connection out of a motel. and that is why he plays over here when he is off work.

he is the one i went repelling with last friday..

i wish i could go down and meet all the LA MERCs but my job keeps me here.
and hope to keep the clans from fighting.

and our server ip is changeing. the new one will be up on the web site.(the server provider is upgrading)
www.digitalmindz.net thanks.

DM Server:
216.234.233.202:27036 PW: dm

DeadDOG
June 11th, 2002, 05:08 PM
no one have replied to this..
please let me know if you get a hold of him.

He was realy looking forward to getting to meet all the LA_MERCs
he has played at your server alot.

as you see i fixed some of my typos and the server is up
with this IP
DM Server:
216.234.233.202:27036 PW: dm

LA_MERC_Avatar
June 11th, 2002, 06:15 PM
if he would like he is more than welcome to come to the bbq on Saturday...he can get directions to the park and come have a good time..DD...you and your guys should try to make it down to BayouFragFest2002...going to be a lot of fun

DeadDOG
June 11th, 2002, 07:26 PM
is there a phone # he could call or if you would call him thats why i posted his # to his room he should probly works 4 10 hour days a week.
so in the afternoon would be the best time to call.
i think he said he is on the net now but not sure.
he is close to shreeport (i know this is spelled wrong)
and i think i rember some of you that live in this town. i think.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 11th, 2002, 08:31 PM
Hey DD tell him to page me one evening when he gets off. My pager number is 242-3081. I am in the Ruston area not to far from him. I can let him know about the BBQ and give him directions. It is almost 9:30 now and I really don't like calling people after 9. Never could do that when I was growing up and I guess it stuck. Anyway, I will be working tomorrow night but will have my pager and cell phone with me. Or if he likes he can call me at this numer 255-4141. This is to the Ruston Police Dept. and he can ask for me, Henry Wood. If I am out on a call they will take a message and I will call him back. I work from 6pm to 6am. Will be off Thursday and the rest of the week. Tell him to give me a ring.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 12th, 2002, 02:01 AM
Well just give me a call that afternoon. Not sure what we will be doing other than getting things ready for this weekend. My numbers are list above.

cd
June 12th, 2002, 11:23 AM
Hehehehe.. he said Wood....

DeadDOG
June 13th, 2002, 05:41 PM
i left a message on his voice mail to call you RP Sniper

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==