PDA

View Full Version : Mike the Tiger

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 18th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Apparently Mike the Tiger died this morning from kidney failure. I know...he's not a person (per se)...but any LSU fan, or opponent, will know who this is.

waltersw15
May 18th, 2007, 04:54 PM
I read that today. I remember when they introduced him at a LSU vs. Alabama basketball game, and they had him shred a stuffed elephant to get the crowd in a frenzy.

I think I heard rumor that when Mike VI gets introduced, he is going to shred a Nick Saban doll.

LA_MERC_Shadow
May 19th, 2007, 07:58 AM
At least the new Mike will have a larger home from the start than the old one. Sad that he dies after he just got the new cage.

Big_ch33se
May 20th, 2007, 07:24 AM
My company just built that new home for him. Sux for him. Geaux Tigers!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
May 21st, 2007, 09:17 AM
Rest in peace Mike V. Hope Mike VI likes gator meat :p

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 21st, 2007, 12:59 PM
RIP Mike 5, Mike 6 better devour the Saban doll, hehehehehehe

waltersw15
May 23rd, 2007, 12:50 PM
I read in the newspaper today that PETA is asking that LSU pass on getting another live tiger. Yeah, right! Especially after building a million dollar habitat for him. The next Mike will live better than just about any other tiger in captivity. What unethical treatment is taking place?

I have an idea. If PETA doesn't want a live tiger, maybe they will be willing to dress up like a tiger and live in the new habitat in place of a live tiger.

Bunch of idiots!!

Reminds me on one of my favorite anti-PETA bumper stickers that I've seen: "There is a place for all of God's creatures: right next to the mashed potatoes" or another one: "If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat."

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 23rd, 2007, 07:58 PM
Well that just means the new Mike should just tear up a PETA doll when introduced...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==