PDA

View Full Version : Be Mature....

cd
June 11th, 2002, 12:13 AM
Aight.. this took alot of time to think about, and I asked several people their opinions, and Lord knows I hope I make the right decision.

I've decided to leave LA_MERC. I really enjoy yall and am thankful for the friends I've made. I'm not sure why it is exactly I'm leaving(which may seem irresponsibile) however I would like to try something new that I've really been wanting to do for a long time and am just now having the time to do. So many of yall have taught me things and have helped me out when I needed it (Adam, Toby, Alan, Blake, Scott(BB and Radio),Henry, Mark, Ernie, and of course Robbie) <-- Sorry there are more, but not gonna get em all. I'll still be around the server and the forums, I'm just gonna try something new. So hopefully yall will be with me on this one, it's been great and thanks for everything.

Ryan Duncan

LA_MERC_Avatar
June 11th, 2002, 04:46 AM
Same here Ryan, i hate to see you go, but you have to follow your heart man...let it be known that you will always be welcome on the server and on the forums man...

Just remember one thing, ALWAYS HAVE FUN....after all it is only a game

bighead
June 11th, 2002, 05:08 AM
good luck corbin and I hope everything goes well with you.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 11th, 2002, 06:14 AM
Well damnit, that's no way to start out my morning. :(
Well, Corbin, Godspeed my friend and keep in touch!
Like Avatar said, you'll always be welcome around these parts.

LA_MERC_jubae
June 11th, 2002, 08:25 AM
Corbin my man, it has been a blast playing with you and having you around. You will be sorely missed. I hate to tsee you go, but you do what is right in your heart. Come back and visit and God Bless you my friend.

Much Love,
Jubae

cd
June 11th, 2002, 11:02 AM
Thank you for the support, I really appreciate that.

LA_MERC_darkprowess
June 11th, 2002, 01:33 PM
do what ya gotta do... best of luck in whatever it is...

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 11th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Sorry to see you go man. Hope you will still be around on the server. Wish you the best in whatever you do.

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 11th, 2002, 03:14 PM
darn man i hate to see a good man go but i too wish u luck and you will be missed you've been a blast to play with when your not ownin me well i gotta go im gettin all teary eyed:eek: jk good luck man and be good if ya cant be good be good at it:d:

cd
June 11th, 2002, 03:43 PM
I'll still be around... leave it to Joel to ask... Im keeping it on the down-low for now... I'll let you see it in a bit ;)

cd
June 11th, 2002, 04:18 PM
man no... www.priceline.com is gay.. they screwed my ticket up so I wont be there till the 21st... it was supposed to be the 14th but noooooooooo. Just dont get your ticket from there. BTW is that lan at the end of the month still happenin?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
June 14th, 2002, 11:09 PM
Gone for a week I so much happens, sheesh, take care Ryan. And please try to keep yourself out of trouble, even though it's not as much fun as gettin in trouble. Goodluck in your adventures in capitalism.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==