PDA

View Full Version : remember this face!!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 5th, 2007, 12:16 PM
ok here are some pictures of my son at a scrimmage game this morning. Yes he's cute I know!!! He's my baby boy!!!! awwww.....

Oh BTW we won!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah we have to go back at 3:00 this after noon and play another scrim game!!! I'll post those pics

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 5th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Awesome!! and a lefty to boot!! Congrats!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 5th, 2007, 07:11 PM
My baby hit his first home run today. I'm so proud!!! He played so good. Yeah my baby going for Pro!!!! lol.... NA I'm just happy and proud...

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 5th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Oh yeah he bats left hand and catches left haned and throws right hand

Chi_Townz
May 6th, 2007, 01:36 PM
good pics DL

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 6th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Switch hitters are a commodity not to be scoffed at. Great pics. I cannot wait until my little do0d is able to bring the pain to the T-ball field. lol. He already has the 24" 14oz. Nike T-ball bat. We went into a store to buy him a coat, and he "found" the wall of baseballs, mits, and bats. He did not want to leave. He wanted to try everything out, play catch, hit the balls, and he even wanted me to pitch to him. This kid is a Sport Nut Job.

He sleeps with a reg size football, has 3 baseball bats, a hockey stick, and numerous other sports odds and ends. He turns 2 on July 19th. He is scheduled to throw the first pitch at a Helena Brewers ( http://www.helenabrewers.net/html2/index.php ) baseball game on the 21st. We rented out the right field barbecue area for his B-day. All are invited. It is a long drive, but it will be fun. lol. I guess I kinda ranted, sorry. Great pics.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 8th, 2007, 08:14 AM
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Justin's team Won another Tournament game last night!!!! We play another Tournament game again tonight!!! We have won 3 Tournament games and lost one! Hopefully we can win this one tonight. If we win this one then We play Thursday night. If we win Thursday night then we will play Saturday and who ever wins Saturday is champs I think! So our team is doing pretty good. I'll update yall again and let yall know if we win this game or not!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 8th, 2007, 06:56 PM
WOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!! MY SON'S TEAM GOT 3rd PLACE IN THE TOURAMENT!!!!!
We are so proud of him and his team!!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==