PDA

View Full Version : Indred or Felywen - FFXI

Omega_Prime
April 11th, 2007, 09:12 PM
hey u guys still have either one of them? Do you plan on ever coming back? if not and u still have one and will never plan on playing it would u be willing to hit me up on aim Omega Prime 1980 my bro wants to play again but doesnt want to start all over. Let me know. BTW i got sky access won divine might and have about 10 merits into drk now :) game is a blast again and the prices are right even though im broke as a joke atm lol taking up whm to 42 to make some gil :)

LA_MERC_goose
April 12th, 2007, 05:36 AM
Can someone please fill me in on what he's talking about?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
April 12th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Can someone please fill me in on what he's talking about?

Psstt.. Its that MMORPG language... we outsider's are not enlighted enough to understand
:stick

Omega_Prime
April 12th, 2007, 04:15 PM
:) that is correct yellowdog.

Big_ch33se
April 12th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Lmao you guys will nevar understand!!!!!!!!!! I am fiendin to play it soo bad but I gave away all my **** and more importantly, I can't afford it right now. Especially since I wont be able to play more than one night a week for a couple o hours at a time. But it is good to hear from you boon!

Omega_Prime
April 12th, 2007, 06:36 PM
yar who cares get your **** back and come play! game is a blast again :) now if you dont plan on ever coming back i got a bro who would love to play some war/nin :P

LA_MERC_Spark
April 12th, 2007, 11:36 PM
BLAH! I keep toying with the idea of bringing Felwyn back... but I dunno..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==