PDA

View Full Version : Bob Huggins ..... POS!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 5th, 2007, 05:05 PM
What an A$$HAT!!! Gone to WVA....

waltersw15
April 5th, 2007, 08:26 PM
What's the matter? Bobby take off before K-State got a chance to wear Cinderella's slipper?

LA_MERC_Dirge
April 7th, 2007, 11:07 AM
hehehehe

He left because WVA has a bunhc of boys with purdy lips

SweetGirL
April 8th, 2007, 08:40 AM
pfft on Huggins.....WE lost Gillespie to Kentucky! I thought the $1.75 million a year woulda kept him here, not to mention the HUGE practice stadium that's being built for the players, the fact that I'm in love with him, etc etc. ugh!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 8th, 2007, 09:06 AM
They preach to fans, players, and boosters "buy in...team-first...be loyal to your team-mates" then the minute they are asked to be loyal.... BOOM "F-you, It's my dream job." If I hear "It's my dream job" one more F'ing time... I swear I'm going on at least a 6 State killing-spree....:tank:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 8th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Its a time proven slogan that endures. Money talks and Bullshiotz walks. Its a hard cold fact of life. I'm only upset they didn't ask me. Don't hate them becuase they're rich. hate them becuase they won't invite our sorry arses over for dinner.

waltersw15
April 8th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Let me guess, Wetzny, you'll start in the state of West Virginia?

waltersw15
April 8th, 2007, 08:03 PM
It looks like maybe a few basketball programs have been Saban'ed. :)

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
April 8th, 2007, 10:11 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGxyIhsSAow"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGxyIhsSAow" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I think that applies to both our situations Wetz.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 9th, 2007, 07:23 AM
No Question Highwind... right on the money!! Rumor has it A&M is now talking to WSU Head Coach Mark "KU" Turd-Gen... Do WSU a favor and hire this stiff.....

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
April 9th, 2007, 09:22 AM
seeing as how you seem to abreast of this guy and whats hes done in Kansas at WSU, whats your opinion of him? The Houston Chronicle is reporting that weve already offered him a contract btw...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 9th, 2007, 09:50 AM
The Low-Down on TURD-Geon... Former Kansas Point Guard... Topeka KS native... CANNOT Recruit!!! Likes guards who are 6-2, with weak handles, and don't shoot the three well. Had one decent season at WSU out of 6. None of his players will be playing anything other than Rec-league ball after college. Last years Sweet 16 team was a fluke, returned four starters from that squad, they WERE all WORSE this year... NO SHIOT! He's a whiner... mops, groans and use's cliche`s ALL the time.. Complete opposite of Billy G.

CANNOT DEVELOP PLAYERS PERIOD!!! BIG 12 program is way over this KU punks head... Good riddance... and Good Luck Aggies... If you would REALLY like to know what I think, just let me know!!!! HA!

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
April 9th, 2007, 05:54 PM
yeah, Im getting conflicting reports from everywhere I read so if it does end up happening that we will just have to wait and see...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 10th, 2007, 05:43 AM
He's your's... Good luck. I can tell you this, there are no players on this WSU team that could get on the floor at A&M. None. Zero. The guy can't develop players, WSU will be ****ty next year.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 10th, 2007, 07:31 AM
hmmm was he the Basketball Coach for AL???

SweetGirL
April 10th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Our time in the limelight is gone, I'm afraid. 3pm @ Reed Arena, HighWind.....introducing our new bball coach. ugh! I'm ill.

SweetGirL
April 10th, 2007, 07:42 AM
hmmm was he the Basketball Couch for AL???

dunno, but I can say if that's the case, I bet it'll be a repeat of Coach Fran...A&M foozeball coach that came from Alabama. (sux) They just don't make basketball coaches like the one at my school (Coach K), or foozeball coaches like Bear Bryant. oh, just a sentimental yearning of day's passed. *pulls hair out*

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
April 10th, 2007, 07:54 AM
lol OMG I wrote couch...... lol... ooooopppps I just saw that.... couch bahaaa I guess I need to start looking over my stuff before I post it....

I'm not sure who this guy is....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 10th, 2007, 08:56 AM
South Alabama, I think....

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
April 10th, 2007, 10:52 AM
we have had a few WSU fans come over to our boards and say what a great guy he is as well as a good coach. Our AD always makes some interesting hires for coaches and they always turn out to be a good hire, so Ill just have to have faith. Its not like I can do anything anyways. Plus, I'm in my senior year here, so I don't have much time left before all this stuff doesn't mean all that much to me.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 10th, 2007, 11:10 AM
There's no question the guy is a nice guy, he won't embarrass the University, my bottom line is I think the guy can't recruit. It's a players game, his players are generally smaller, less athletic, and don't develop like others here in the MVC. Now toss this together into the Big 12, which is a Man's league, and I think Turgeon is in over his little KU head. Just one man's opinion..

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
April 10th, 2007, 01:30 PM
well, lets give him a chance in a place near Houston and see how he does. We have a good class coming in, and hopefully we can keep them. Houston is a hotbed for hs bball with a lot of good players so if he cant do a good job recruiting outta there or anywhere else in texas then theres a problem. If he is a good guy like that, I think he will do just fine around here just because of the mentality of texas folk.

and I am going to the press conference at Reed along with what will hopefully be a bunch of other students.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 10th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Well sure give him a chance... How did you like the News Conference?

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
April 10th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Liked it a lot. You can tell he is a man of character and is to be respected because of it. It sounds like our defensive scheme isn't going to change much and he is going to come up with an offense that fits our players, but hes going to try and make it a little more up tempo. He also said his recruiting goal is to protect the borders of the state of Texas. Considering Houston is an hour away, I think if we recruited solidly within the state, we will be a force every year.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 11th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Good Jason! I'm glad at least one Aggie is happy! Congrats!

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
April 11th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Well, I think considering the situation it was the best hire we could have made. And that opinion is being shared by people outside of the aggie fanbase. Taking into account that we lost our old coach of friday and got a new one the next tuesday, we fared much better then say, Alabama...

LA_MERC_Wetzny
April 11th, 2007, 04:22 PM
I think this is a decent hire, he's not Billy G however. He was a success at WSU, however, I think WSU will struggle next year and it's because we haven't got any PLAYERS. None. There is only one person to blame and thats the head cheese. He's not recruited a really solid, three for four tool player to WSU in four years, thats crazy. Maybe he will be better at A&M.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==