PDA

View Full Version : Planning Forums

Metallion
June 7th, 2002, 08:45 AM
Hey everybody

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm the Sponsorship Coordinator and Webmaster for SG Underground. If you are a member of LA_MERC or SGU, head on over to the event planning forums located here:

http://sgu.myip.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=23

All of your input is greatly appreciated. Here you will find discussion of sponsors, advertising, planning, and everything else related to the event.

If you are getting access denied and have registered with SGU, just fire an email off to me @ [email protected] or IM me at SGUMetallion.

Thanks!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
June 7th, 2002, 12:55 PM
simply put - well nm...

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 7th, 2002, 03:09 PM
Lets leave this thread open for now. I think that this is the only place that we all have asses to to discuss this thing. I know I can not find a single thing about it in the sgu forums.

Metallion
June 7th, 2002, 03:17 PM
RP, you now have access to them...sorry about that I didn't see that you joined =)

Also, I'm not sure if these forums on lamerc.com are open to the public or not...I don't think the public (non LA_MERC and SGU) need to view all the planning secrets :D )

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 7th, 2002, 03:22 PM
They sould be for Merc and SGU memebers only. I checked on that before I unlocked the post.

LA_MERC_Avatar
June 7th, 2002, 03:31 PM
that is correct only sgu and mercs can see this forum...

Metallion
June 7th, 2002, 03:32 PM
cool

I am going to leave the SGU forums up but I think it would be a good idea to use these forums for planning on your end and we'll use the ones over there for planning on our end. You all are welcome to jump in on ours if you'd like to participate in the sponsors and promotions area.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==