PDA

View Full Version : Big 12 Tournament Report....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 12th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Ok quick report from the Big 12 Championship.

Oklahoma City rocks… Cool town lots of hotties walking around the Bricktown area, nice bars and good restaurants. Everything was in walking distance from the Hyatt and many other nice hotels, and the Ford Center where the games were held.

Worst Cheerleaders, unbelievably it was Baylor. One chick was so skinny; that I started a Snapalope cheer every time she got on the court. She was so skinny and white; she’d have to gain 20lbs to be considered anorexic. Baylor did have one or two hot dance team chicks, but the cheerleaders all looked like they arrived on a short, yellow bus.

Hottest Cheerleaders, I have to go with Oklahoma State ‘s. As much as it pains me too say it they were head and shoulders above the rest. Blondes, Brunettes and Redheads littered the floor and nary a one of them was ugly. They were so hot; I was chanting “Flesh Pile!” Alas none was to be seen.

Famous people I shook hands with: Eddie Sutton (looking tan, fit and sober) Danny Ainge (GM Boston Celtics) The key to meeting famous people is act like you’ve done it before. If you start blubbering “Aren’t you (insert name here)… man what an honor too meet you, you know back in the day….” That’s the fastest way to some pepper spray in the grill or a fat lip from the hyperactive security guard.

Political Correctness is ruining the world of sports; once again not one drop of alcohol was available for purchase at the venue. Could you imagine what my voice would sound like if I’d been able to be modestly over-served?

Kevin Durant is a special talent, if haven’t seen that dude play please do he’s the real deal.

Rollout
March 12th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Well, Well, Well, Now the truth of your lost voice comes out, basketball my ass, you were yelling at the hotties!!!

Wetzny wants a flesh pile!!! Wetzny wants a flesh pile!!!

Big_ch33se
March 12th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Lol, moderately overserved. Been there quite a few times. SEC FTW!!!

SweetGirL
March 13th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Sounds like a hellalota fun, Wetz!

Durant's a beast, fer sure!! Every TX A&M basketball game, we're saying "What if WE had Durant?!" I'm sure many ask that qstn too lol.

We're losing Acie Law, Kavaliauskas, and Pompey; thank God we'll still have Joseph Jones ("the priddddde of Normangee" lol), Donald Sloan, Josh Carter, and Dominique Kirk. We've also got a beast of a recruit coming in next season, so all should be okay. I was hoping that the guys would be at New Orleans, but instead they got a #3 Seed to Kentucky (much in part imo to our last game loss to Oklahoma State 57-56). I'm not going to either though, since my kids are on spring break this week.

Gillispie has done wonders for this team; hope he can keep up the magic for 'em next year. (This is the best they've done in 26 years! lmao) I went to Duke University, and I just shake my head at them this season - I never would have imagined such losses!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
March 13th, 2007, 11:37 PM
One little ol' Flesh Pile chant and she comes flying off the bench to see what the fuss is about!! Welcome back! :stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==