PDA

View Full Version : bighead!!

PUMPmasata
June 5th, 2002, 11:17 PM
I think i should be aloud to uphold the name bigheadJR when playing,key word sometimes,cause i invented it! and its not offensvie!
Plus I love playing wit bighead and I think its funny,hehe.
So daddy plz dont be mean and let me have the name?
I promise i wont ever put lamerc or anything in front of it I will just put it as u see, so can u plz consider it?
btw id only use it sometimes not all the time.

THank you and btw Lamerc clan owns j00 all especially my daddy bighead!:) :D :blue:

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 5th, 2002, 11:53 PM
I don't know man, that sounds like a mockery or just plain out ghey.

Metallion
June 6th, 2002, 12:50 AM
yes do what lil b....i mean X says...

cd
June 6th, 2002, 12:54 AM
I think first ultimately on the server it should be Bighead's call.

bighead
June 6th, 2002, 06:21 AM
Pump, I rather you not use bigheadjr on the server. I enjoy playing w/ you on the server and it was funny at first, but now it's getting kinda old. Why use my name when you have pump masta anyway? So I would appreciate it if you would not use that name. Thx and I'll see you on the server soon.

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 6th, 2002, 07:25 AM
I knew that would be the answer. lol I agree with you guys as well (on being offensive)...So pump shotty please respect his wishes. Thank you.

cd
June 6th, 2002, 08:17 AM
i want someone to be lilCorbin Dallas

bighead
June 6th, 2002, 08:19 AM
I'm sure you'll have a lil corbin dallas one of these days..all in due time hehe

El2l2ANT
June 6th, 2002, 10:12 AM
Not to be a tattle tale but Pump you've been more than rude over voice-com indirectly and directly to other players. Chill out, its only a game man.

bighead
June 6th, 2002, 10:47 AM
Oh yea pump. You're not the first to use bigheadJR. another player used that name a few months ago as well as bighead2. I had him change it like i'm asking you too. thx for your cooperation in this pump.

PUMPmasata
June 6th, 2002, 11:11 AM
OK ok everyone just chill. errant or what ever ur name is i was just messing wit u man take it easy,btw errant im cool wit u i heard u laughing but its all good i wont mees wit u no mo,i just thought u wouldnt mind,but now ur tell admins....and tryin to start trouble over that so i coo with that i just wouldnt talk to you sorry...

BTw bighead2 musta been pathetic cause im the real real bigheadJR,jk calm down..

ok bighead and other lamercs,, i asked nicely to use the name u nicely told me no, so i am going to respect that and not use the name,btw bighead ur going down f00!!!lol

see ya on da server!!!:blue:

bighead
June 6th, 2002, 11:21 AM
thx pump..again I appreciate it

Crazy White Boy
June 6th, 2002, 04:27 PM
worst... lol vic

;out

haduj
June 6th, 2002, 07:07 PM
i wont have a problem with you as long as you never call my lover an EffiN idiot again.

im out

El2l2ANT
June 6th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Ok Pumpmasata, here it is. I heard you verbaly abuse another player and I didnt think it was funny or cute or cleaver. In fact, I out of all people was offended. Belive me thats very hard to do. It was a female n00b friend of mine and it wasnt very cool. Just keep the personal crap to your self, use a lil self control and *dont* push the voice-com button when your angry.

No hard feelings man, see you in-game.

PUMPmasata
June 6th, 2002, 10:11 PM
I dont have a mic so I think ur mistakin or someone was using my name buddy.....:rolleyes: ;( :(

Sorry to disapoint you.....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==