PDA

View Full Version : SABAN

Rollout
January 31st, 2007, 06:51 PM
OK, have you heard the Satan Saban tape where he basiclly states he doesn't care what "ALL THOSE COON ASSES THAT I CAN"T TALK LIKE" think about him?

He thinks your all a bunch of losers, and doesn't care he sold out!!!

I for one can't wait for ALABAMA vs. LSU, Its' ON baby!!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 31st, 2007, 07:28 PM
What? New stuff? wtf
you have link?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
January 31st, 2007, 07:57 PM
http://onepeat.com/dirtysaban.mp3

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2749952&campaign=rss&source=NCFHeadlines

LA_MERC_Spark
January 31st, 2007, 08:16 PM
...... bah....screw that looser!

LA_MERC_Heater
January 31st, 2007, 11:05 PM
I hope we kick there butt all over the place...

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
February 1st, 2007, 06:32 AM
I don't care that he chased the money, its just how he did it that pisses me off.

LA_MERC_johncst
February 1st, 2007, 06:34 AM
what an a$$

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 1st, 2007, 07:32 AM
After reading the espn article, it's really not that bad. Heck, a lot of Cajuns have Coona$$ license plates!

LA_MERC_Spark
February 1st, 2007, 07:33 AM
though I must say I have NEVER herd of anyone being "offended" by being called a coonarse. Hell a lot of my family ARE coonarses and kinda proud of it I believe. Still... he is an arse

LA_MERC_Spark
February 1st, 2007, 07:34 AM
BASS TARD.. beat me by 1 min >.>

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 1st, 2007, 08:04 AM
yeah molehill...mountain....

we have a good coach, forget about mr 5 er 2 yrs, he will be gone from Alabama soon enough.

He helped LSU get to where we are at, he is not the reason however, and Les miles has picked up exactly where he left off, and has brought us more success in a 2 yr span than Saban ever did. It stung for a little, because his decision to go to Miami was STUPID...and he realizes it now, we all make some bad mistakes due to our huge ego's and greed.

You can out this on the board...Saban will struggle with the Alabama media and boosters, just like he has EVERYWHERE he has gone, and should make some great press conferences with me personality when they get taken to the woodshed by Auburn....again

Big_ch33se
February 4th, 2007, 09:35 AM
The money wh0re will be pwnt continually by LSU, Auburn and any other SEC powerhouse they play for years to come so who cares what he says.

Rollout
February 4th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Exactly Diesel, I CAN'T WAIT to own him. I'm a Dolphins and Auburn fan, he sank my boys and payback will be SWEET!!!

Auburn and LSU had GREAT recruiting classes this year:)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==