PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Chicago?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 14th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Any of you Saints fans to going to make the trip? Should be a great game. I like the Bears but my money is on Brees he's a truckload better than Grossman.. Congrats to you Saints fans.

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 14th, 2007, 03:01 PM
w00tness It may be a good thing the game isn't in NOLA. Last night came very close to being the death of some of us... oof.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 14th, 2007, 03:06 PM
man....my back is killing me! I fell down the stairs in the dome last night. I herd roby fell too, but I have very little memory of the game. I had to read the highlights in the paper.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 14th, 2007, 03:16 PM
man....my back is killing me! I fell down the stairs in the dome last night. I herd roby fell too, but I have very little memory of the game. I had to read the highlights in the paper.

Pictures please!!! Sounds like fun times had by all..

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 14th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Dar Lord, I fell like 6 times walking down the ramps. THey replaced the carpet after Katrina with some damn spray coating like for your garage. Guess what happens when it is wet and your motor skills are below normal capacity? I didn't know I could bruise my palm... But I did. My lower back is hurting as well. Another one of us fell on the stairs as well. Andy was skating on the ramps, but didn't realize the slick part ended at a particular point... LMAO Great time had. My voice was toast. I have fuzzy memories of the game...

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 15th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Shame shame...lmao

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 15th, 2007, 10:10 AM
So nobody is in for a trip to the windy city? I'm disappointed... RUSH street is a helluva place to party... it's not Bourbon St. but still a BLAST.. I know a dude who lives in Chi-Townz he might hook you up with a bed to sleep on and a toilet to puke in... :stick

Chi_Townz
January 15th, 2007, 04:07 PM
what choo talkin bout willis??

My wife would have my head!

But I would be available for emergencies.... and as far as rush? havent been there in years...

Did I ever tell you guys I dont drink?

LA_MERC_Spark
January 15th, 2007, 05:34 PM
lol! 31F 30% chance of snow? f that my man...I be warm and happy. Not to mention I don't think my liver could take another home game >.>

Chi_Townz
January 16th, 2007, 06:55 AM
yeh, no kidding...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 16th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Did I ever tell you guys I dont drink?

WOOHOO!, we have a designated driver.

I'm going to have to agree that Chicago is too damn cold this time of year so I'm staying my happy arse right here. Plus I don't think my body can take another game. If the Championship would have been in New Orleans I would have updated my will to my lawyer cause I took a beating that day. I have a slight bruise showing up on my forehead where I slid into the wall during my wipe out. Like I said, I forgot to use my hands to break my fall when I did my peter pan on the ramp. I can't play basketball today because I'm still beat up and ankle isn't back to normal.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 16th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Y'all are a bunch of "fair" weather fans.......pansies.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 16th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Too cold?! WTH? If it's below zero, then you have to break our your pants and jackets!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 16th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Too cold?! WTH? If it's below zero, then you have to break our your pants and jackets!

No sh!t. Bring your skis also.

Chi_Townz
January 16th, 2007, 01:00 PM
:stick

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 16th, 2007, 01:17 PM
No sh!t. Bring your skis also.

Little cold for those "boys" to water-ski, don't ya think? ;)

Then again, give'em a bottle of whiskey and you never know they might like Lake Michigan in January!
:stick

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 16th, 2007, 02:17 PM
LMAO!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==