PDA

View Full Version : The Burning Crusades

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 4th, 2007, 11:19 AM
How many of you WOW peeps are getting this when it comes out on the 16th. The more important question is going to be how long is it going to delay your return to the best game ever (BF2).

Chi_Townz
January 4th, 2007, 01:20 PM
BF2 will never die

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 4th, 2007, 01:25 PM
However long it takes me to get to lvl 70 in the BC. LOL!

Actually until i get a new computer that can run bf2 better.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 4th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Speaking of which, nice to see Drax, and Slingblade, and Spark return to the fold... See you in the game!

the noxious
January 7th, 2007, 09:58 PM
got my preorder waiting for when it comes out, hopefully blizzard won't be bungholes and actually send enough to fill the preorders.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 8th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Do I even need to say it?

I bought 2 of the collector's edition for Widow and I.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 9th, 2007, 11:57 AM
No Scott, you didn't need to say it. As a WOW pimp I'm sure you helped code the game and was the Beta Master. You are without question, the WOW King.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
January 12th, 2007, 12:04 PM
:D I was in beta in fact. I didnt hit 70 but I know enough power on up to the mid 60s.

LA_MERC_Mercy
January 13th, 2007, 08:40 AM
i have yet to get the expansion ordered....dont know if i will or not ....

the noxious
January 15th, 2007, 02:10 AM
tonight ladies, going to the mall in monroe at midnight to pick up my preorder, ITS On!!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 15th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Awwwww crap, another MMORPG...

And I quote from SouthPark "How do you kill one, wich has no life"

:)

the noxious
January 15th, 2007, 02:27 PM
hey yellow, MMORPG people say the same thing about FPS people lol

LA_MERC_CS Widow
January 15th, 2007, 02:39 PM
:stu hahahaha

Cowboy? You aren't in line yet? GET ON IT!!!

Daedelus
January 15th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Hey had a quick question i was thinking off down loading WoW again on my new comp before i go buy the burning crusade add-on. but my question is: where can i find in the wow folder on my comp witch authentic code i used on witch computer. My problem is my wife has her own copy and i have a copy i had installed on my (Old) computer i whant to use the one i had on my old computer and install it and update it on my new comp but cant tell whos box is who's. i what to use the right code so it doesnt look like i used my wifes version.

Is there a way i can look in her wow folder and see what cd key shes using?

the noxious
January 15th, 2007, 06:41 PM
ill be severely angry if i don't get a copy tonight, im leaving ruston at around 10pm, to monroe.
i better get one.

LA_MERC_Shadow
January 15th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Hey had a quick question i was thinking off down loading WoW again on my new comp before i go buy the burning crusade add-on. but my question is: where can i find in the wow folder on my comp witch authentic code i used on witch computer. My problem is my wife has her own copy and i have a copy i had installed on my (Old) computer i whant to use the one i had on my old computer and install it and update it on my new comp but cant tell whos box is who's. i what to use the right code so it doesnt look like i used my wifes version.

Did u try going to the wow website and putting in ur old username and password? That might give u the info u need. Or u can log in with her's and get her key maybe.

the noxious
January 16th, 2007, 12:21 AM
ok guys, its installing right now.
lvl 70 , ill see ya in a few months.

LA_MERC_Maverick
January 17th, 2007, 07:28 AM

daed, it doesnt matter whose you install with. The installation doesnt require a registration key. After you finish installing on the new computer, you will have two options, create a new account or login to an existing account. Use the existing account option and then login with your account name. It will then bring up your character selection screen. The one good thing I like about wow is that everything is driven by your login id, which is linked directly to your registration key in their database, so you dont have to worry about registration keys when installing.

LA_MERC_Drax
January 19th, 2007, 03:41 PM
I'm BC ready!

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 19th, 2007, 06:21 PM
got mine today, giving me an invalid pw on the upgrade option? wtf it is your wow login info right?

LA_MERC_Dirge
January 19th, 2007, 06:21 PM
oh wtf a new patch for the new expansion which was patched a couple of weeks ago? wtf is this EA?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==