PDA

View Full Version : Golf...

cd
June 3rd, 2002, 08:33 AM
I'd like to know who all would like to go golfing in June. This way I know whether or not to bring my clubs.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 3rd, 2002, 08:42 AM
Dangit Corbin, ya beat me to it. I was thinking that we should get a group of interested people together to play golf Saturday morning (an early AM tee time should allow us to not interfere with the BBQ).

I know Andyconda and I are in for sure. Hey you people in NELA, where do you propose we play? Tech, Calhoun, RCC?

R@di0$taR
June 3rd, 2002, 08:57 AM
I'm there...just let me know....

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 3rd, 2002, 09:24 AM
Has anyone played Tech lately? Has it gotten any better or is it still as crappy as ever? Do you think we would have time to go all the way to Farmerville and come back for the BBQ? Hey Andyconda, how much is Calhoun?

cd
June 3rd, 2002, 09:44 AM
Most courses only allow foursomes... so when a place is chosen we'd need someone to call arrange the tee time and see if they'll allow us to play with 6 (assuming thats how many we have)

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 3rd, 2002, 09:46 AM
hehehe He said foursome...

Noxious
June 3rd, 2002, 02:03 PM
if i make it, i miught be down.
is there a way i can rent clubs?
my dad threw my old ones out, cause they were, well, kinda old.

cd
June 3rd, 2002, 03:26 PM
Yeah we'll easily have players... Dirge its just that foursomes are managable, but if you had like an eightsome, things just get to complicated.. :D :D :D. Err yeah, but Brandon you might want to call around cuz certain courses let you, if not then you might want to ask a neighbor or something. Yall wanna play best ball or just regular stroke play?

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 3rd, 2002, 04:39 PM
ROFL...

"BEST BALL"

ohhhhh hehehehe

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 3rd, 2002, 05:18 PM
Tech course is getting worse (I play once or twice a week there...when I am allowed). There are major sink holes all over (enough for 2-3 people to hide in without being seen). BAD golf course. Arcadia apparently has a nice one.

LaTech

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 3rd, 2002, 06:29 PM
Arcadia is nice, but if you walk it, you walk about 10 miles due to tall of the hills. Darbonne sounds good. Especially if we can get a large group.

cd
June 3rd, 2002, 06:39 PM
Aight I'll post another thread asking for who will positively show up.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==