PDA

View Full Version : wuzzup?!?

}{y|3ri|)
June 3rd, 2002, 05:42 AM
hey

just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! some of you already know me, but I'm the new player that has come to your counter strike server! Wanted to get to know you all and find out more about the guys that have been 0wnzin me :D

Later

}{y|3ri|)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 3rd, 2002, 05:58 AM
Welcome to LA_MERC CS server and web site. I, along with gdodge, am a moderator for the forums so if you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do. If you have questions relating to the server, you can ask Avatar, RPSNIPER, MadOne. Feel free to look around and we all hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Please read the rules of the server as you will be expected to follow them while playing or using the forums section of the web site. Also, be sure to grab the new map pack so you don't have to D/L all 13 of the newly added maps from the server.

Once again, welcome and HAVE FUN!!!

Scott:blue:

cd
June 3rd, 2002, 08:32 AM
He's Corona's n00b I swear... You know me already, I was the guy who stood on the dude's head in the vents... lmao. Yeah we had a fun time last night.

LA_MERC_jubae
June 3rd, 2002, 08:16 PM
Welcome to the server!!! we are so glad you picked us, and we always promise a good clean time. BTW, if you see me on, just holla playa!!!!

Jubae

LA_MERC_darkprowess
June 3rd, 2002, 10:24 PM
don't know ya but WUZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!

Noxious
June 4th, 2002, 12:41 AM
Im the resident n00b, so if you need any help with anything n00b related, gimme a holla.

"f34r m3, f0r 1 4m n00b"

Crazy White Boy
June 4th, 2002, 01:58 AM
WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAA BBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIII

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 4th, 2002, 08:39 AM
That's why I'm the "diplomatic liazon" Vicious....lol

Scott

}{y|3ri|)
June 4th, 2002, 12:46 PM
hey guys thanks for the warm welcome.. I've been to alot of servers and clans websites, but this one has got the best atmosphere and player skill i've seen..... and no i'm not just sucking up :d:

look forward to meet you ALL on the server.. from the ones that i have played with so far, looks like there is some serious competition around here... i like that!!

L4t3rs,

}{y|3ri|)

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 4th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Starkville???!!??

In the wise words of Skip Bertman (The greatest College Baseball coach of All time!):

"Starkville is an indian word for trailer park."

hehehe

J/K man, welcome to the server, just be prepared...

muhahahaha

}{y|3ri|)
June 5th, 2002, 06:27 PM
yeah I'm not proud of starkville.. its a dump... BUT it has a great college with great girls... so trailer park or not.... I'm pimpin!!:d:

cd
June 6th, 2002, 01:00 AM
Well... anywhere in Mississippi is better than New Orleans, Ruston, or Monroe :) :)

j/k

It's nice to have another Mississippian around.

LA_MERC_darkprowess
June 6th, 2002, 01:15 AM
ya know them's fightin words right Cor???

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 6th, 2002, 06:18 AM
Hey eastside soldier... Aren't you from WEST Monroe??

hehehehe

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 6th, 2002, 07:30 AM
yeah... welcome brother and have fun, i've played with ya a couple times and had a blast.... great attitude there cya next time.
:d: :blue: :eek:

cd
June 6th, 2002, 08:15 AM
lol nice Dirge... way to burst his bubble...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==