PDA

View Full Version : LA_MERC FFL Final Four Part II

LA_MERC_Wetzny
December 15th, 2006, 12:20 PM
The second half of our Final Four pits 9-4 Wicked Jesters against the 6-6-1 Black Jacks. The Wicked Jester won the season series 2-0 including a hard fought week 12 win 137-135. “We had our way with the Black Jacks all year, this week won’t be any different. Bite the pillow fool, it’s going in dry” says Jester. Other than LOD Wicked was the only squad to have a better than .500 record; “I think it shows you how dominant LOD and Wicked were, they PWND the league, big time. Hats off to Wetz he deserved Coach of the Year” said Sabre.

QB Jan Brady, RB Willie Parker and WR Reggie Wayne lead Jesters. The Jesters are forced to start David Carr on the road at NE and are trying to exploit the popular combination strategy by starting Andre Johnson at WR. Larry Johnson faces the formidable Chargers D on the road, a very difficult match-up. “My big Johnson is on life-support this week, so I expect it to explode in San Diego. They’ve got to win, and I expect a big performance from my Johnson.” Says head coach Jester.

The underperforming Sabre’s are counting on huge games from Bulger vs the Raiders and a strong performance by Steve Smith at home against Pittsburgh. “Bulger should shred Oakland, I’m looking for 350 and 4 TD’S from him, frankly we have to it since Alexander went for a measly 14 points last night.” Again Monday night will be a key game for both teams. JackBlack has Rudi against the porous run defense of the Colts and Jesters counter with Wayne. “Rudi has got to get untracked against the weak Colts D, I need a huge game from him, and considering how important it is to keep the Colt offense and Reggie Wayne off the field it sets up perfectly for us.” Says Sabre.

The Blackjacks also look to have the edge on defense with Carolina at home against Pittsburgh and Willie Parker. Meanwhile the Jesters Atlanta D will face the resurgent Cowboys on Saturday night and could be ripped apart by Terrell Owens, a starter for the Jesters.

“He won’t spank us a third time, we’re here for a reason and that’s to win.” Says Sabre.

BlackJacks 124 WickedJesters 119

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 15th, 2006, 01:12 PM
yeah baby!

I think it's going to come down to R Johnson and the colts Defense. If everything goes as expected....I should get about 30 points from Rudy!

LA_MERC_JESTER
December 15th, 2006, 10:29 PM
30 pts.... lol you think 30 points is enough...... I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
December 18th, 2006, 09:43 AM
I have a feeling I am getting my arse kicked....can anyone post the scores thus far please?

LA_MERC_Wetzny
December 18th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Going into Monday nights game...

Bayou Bengels 74
Legion of Doom 177

Bagels have 5 players in tonights tilt, Vinateri, Graham, Addai, Palmer and C.Johnson. Drax is trailing by 103 points. Wetz has Marvelous Marven Harrison, can LOD hold on?

·
WICKEDJESTERS 111
BlackJacks 90

Sabre trails by eleven, with Rudi Johnson as his only hope. Will Johnson deliver? Jester has Reggie Wayne, who gets the ball tonight from Peyton? Harrison or Wayne? A birth in next weeks championship game could rest on who Manning throws to! Stay tuned, both games are still up for grabs!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==