PDA

View Full Version : Aggies @ LSU

SweetGirL
November 19th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Looks like my little playmates wanna come that way to see this game on Dec 5th. Look out Louisiana, here I come! I'm wearing my LSU colors, of course! They said they're gonna throw me outta the car if I do though lol.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
November 19th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Im actually planning a trip to go to this game as well. A bunch of us Ags are gonna be there. The game last year in the tourney was awesome! I hope this game is just as good as the last one.

SweetGirL
November 20th, 2006, 05:44 PM
tickets are only $16

having said that, the trip from Aggieland is gonna kill me.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 21st, 2006, 03:39 PM
Hey, I might have to make that game if the old lady is going to be there.

SweetGirL
November 22nd, 2006, 05:58 AM

Old lady, my ass! http://www.myspacesmilies.com/smilies/fighting0056.gif They say you're as old as you feel, and I don't feel a day over 80!

Nice to talk to ya the other day, Jason/Highwind. Can't believe you're just around the corner. "Farmers fight!" (lmao @ Aggies)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
November 22nd, 2006, 08:37 AM
Highwind in the house! Yeah Baby! (SG, he's got his *hit squared away):D

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
November 22nd, 2006, 09:33 AM

Next time, bring a working cell phone and get there more than a half hour before the game starts.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 22nd, 2006, 04:23 PM
I could possibly be there...i'll see what i can make happen

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 22nd, 2006, 06:58 PM
Next time, bring a working cell phone and get there more than a half hour before the game starts.

You forgot to mention "Be Sober too Toby", LOL. Cell phone has been replaced. And lesson learened. I hadn't been to an LSU game in a while so I was all over the board that weekend. Fun though. See you guys and old gal at the game.

LA_MERC_Dirge
November 23rd, 2006, 07:05 PM
You realize that this game is a Tuesday game?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 26th, 2006, 09:39 PM
You realize that this game is a Tuesday game?

Now, this could put a damper on my plans, doh!

SweetGirL
November 30th, 2006, 05:45 PM
fyi - not going to this game after all. I reinjured/fractured the same rib(s) from earlier in the year - - did it at Golds gym. Granny has to put things in 1st gear for a while.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
November 30th, 2006, 06:11 PM
yeah, I dont know if Im going to be able to go either since the guy I was going with backed out since he gets out of a test late.

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
December 4th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Turns out I am definitely going now. Leaving College Station around 9 on Tuesday and staying the night. I'm looking forward to it.

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 6th, 2006, 07:22 AM
w00t GEAUX Tigers!

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
December 6th, 2006, 06:51 PM
w00t we played like ass!

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
December 8th, 2006, 12:54 AM
It was fun though. I heard from people back in CS that they could hear us yelling on tv. We were loud even though there were less then 200 of us in the stadium. There was a period of 5 mins there in the second half when we were yelling back and forth with the 2300 LSU students that were there. Things like Aggies Suck, Holiday Bowl, and Overrated were said by them and we said stuff like Not the Rose Bowl, BTHO LSU among some other usual yells we do, and we did the gator chomp at them (that was from the tourney last year when we did the gator chomp at them with a bunch of florida fans). Just for the record, that was the first time in the history of A&M bball that overrated has been yelled at us. It actually felt good considering we didnt win a single conference game my freshman year. They actually had to tell them not to storm the court cuz they were showing signs of doing it. BBALL at A&M has changed.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 8th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Woot, Big Baby played pretty good. ALthough can you still call him BIG baby since he's lost so much weight. Tigers are looking ok. I hate that BAMA is ranked 4th now as I live in Bama and being die hard LSU fan makes for a tough winter. By the way. GEAUX TIGERS!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==