PDA

View Full Version : LA MERC FFL WEEK 5

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 6th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Ok ladies it’s week 5 of LA MERC FFL. Here are this weeks games.

Legion of Doom (4-0) vs. Con’DoH! (1-3)

Condos are leading the league in points, and much to the chagrin of team owner Andy, find themselves 2 games under .500. “I’m 6’4 240lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal” “I won’t lose to a lowly recruit! That would be total Bull****!! Mother ****ers!” Condos have a vast array of home games and favorable match-up’s, including the Indy D teeing off on rookie QB Vince “not Vaughn” Young, and McNasty in a grudge match against Dallas. The Dallas tilt could be a high scoring affair. Ron Mexico has the week off so Jake “The Fake” Delhomme gets the nod at home against the Browns. League leader LOD also loses his starting QB (Hasselbeck) and counters with Big Ben Rothlesbergermeister. LOD, faced with all but TWO starters on the road and LT at home to the tough Steeler D, is not deterred. “I’m prepared to throat punch this ****er all over the yard, that funny taste in your mouth? Its your larynx” replied Wetz.

Condo’s pull the upset.

Condo 126 LOD 118

Wicked Jesters (2-2) vs BlackJack (3-1)

Both teams scored a ton of points last week and look to duplicate it this weekend. Jesters put a beat down on the Conda, scoring 156. “Basically I *****ed slapped Andy, like a dirty *****, sick thing was he liked it” Wicked needs a shoot out in Philly with Bledsoe having a big day to stay close. His running game gets a boost with Larry “I slapped the *****, so what?” Johnson poised to run wild in Arizona. BlackJacks scored 160 last week and lost to WAG. “WAG is a FAG… he got lucky.” BlackJacks counter with Bulger on the road in Green Bay and Eli at home to the Redskins, both QB’S could have huge weeks. Blackjacks had this to say: “WickedJester? What kind of team name is that? Personally I thought he should have stayed with his original team name… Glory Hole Teabaggers.”

Possible game of the week.

Wicked 132 BlackJacks 129

La Tech Fighting Poodles (1-3) vs Wetzny Avatar Groupy (3-1)

These teams are headed in the opposite directions. WAG blasted away with 189 points led by the outstanding Bears D and the stellar play of QB Rex Grossman. But can WAG continue his climb? “We wont let this NUBE stand in our way, the WAG is rolling.” Manning has the most favorable matchup and could score 40 against the Titans. Meanwhile the Poodles have wet the floor. “We dropped TO because we thought he tried to off himself, looks like we might have jumped the gun a little.” La Tech is faced with QB Favre banged up and Westbroke has a bad knee. Ingredients are here for blowout.

WAG 140 Not So Fighting Poodles 112

Bayou Bengal’s (2-2) vs Numbnuts (0-4)

Bengal’s tangle with the high powered and winless Nuts; “Eventually we’re going to erupt, and Lord help the team we’re facing when it happens.” This could be the week the Nuts paste a victory on the board. QB’S Kitna and Culpopper are both in possible shoot-out games, along with favorable match-ups for both Tiki and Cadillac. This may be Nuts best chance to score a victory. Bengal’s meanwhile suffer with the insertion of a Rookie QB in ARIZONA, which will hurt Fitzgerald’s production this week. They also start Florence Henderson (?) at wideout. “We plan on keeping the Nuts zipped up tight, they wont go off against us.” Bengal’s need large production from Brees and Leftwich to stay with the Nuts.

Numbnuts 125 Bengal’s 115

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 6th, 2006, 10:55 AM
the Dawgs get no respect...no resepct at all...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 6th, 2006, 01:40 PM
You, try being the league leading scorer with only 1 win. No respect is our team logo.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 6th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Well the Conda's are sh!tstinky, but the poodles are sh!tt!ng themselves.

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 6th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Just remeber guys. Eventually, cream rises to the top. I'll have my day.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 6th, 2006, 04:48 PM
lol......all in fun there Conda-do0d.......

LA_MERC_Drax
October 6th, 2006, 08:30 PM
no nuts busting on me this week, keeping them blue and building for someone else....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 12th, 2006, 07:26 AM
LOL, Ah ha, finally got a win. No need to explain yourself Rook. I know its all always in fun. Life to short to get offended especialy by good people. My motto is "**** It" hehehehe. But did you see I finally lucked out and won a damn game. Woohoo!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 12th, 2006, 07:27 AM
P.S. David where the hell is week 6 commentary. I look forward to that read during the week in the morning while I drink a warm cup of java spiked with a little kahlua.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 12th, 2006, 09:38 AM
WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary! WEEK 6 Commentary!

Please?!?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==