PDA

View Full Version : FFL Week 3 Commentary and Lines

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 20th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Well week number 3 is upon us and now the bye weeks begin to effect rosters.

League leader Legion of Doom (2-0) vs. THE WICKEDJESTERS (1-1)

WJ were manhandled last week in an embarresing loss to WetznyAvatarGroupy, a team they should have easily defeated. This week doesn’t get any easier for WJ as they face off against the formidable Legion of Doom. Both owners are without their best running backs due to the bye week; Tomlinson sits for LOD and WJ loses Larry “ I beat ALL my women” Johnson. Not to worry WJ fans as your owner has stockpiled a vaunted array of KICKERS and DEFENSES! (Four of each!) Obviously WJ is going with the “who needs RB depth? I’ve got FOUR ****ing Defenses, *****” strategy. Meanwhile LOD plugs in either the surprising Frank “I’ll bang Tipper till she begs for mercy” Gore or Willis McGahee. LOD also loses the SD defense and goes with the Houston D vs the hapless Redskins. Will LOD’s KICKER throw another TD pass?

LOD 139 WickedJ’s 116

BlackJacks (2-0) vs. Bayou Bagels (1-1)

The Bagels smeared the Conda’s last week in a thrilling come from behind Monday night victory and look to keep the mo rolling against the undefeated Jacks. The Bagels are led by the stellar D’s of the Steelers and Ravens will it be enough with a backfield that includes Travis Henry and Air Marshal Dillion? Bagel will need a big game from Palmer and Johnson to stay close. BlackJacks counter with Rudy Johnson, Shaun Alexander and get a boost by the return of Steve Smith. “Diesel’s going down like dirty drawers!” says the BJ’s owner. “We jacked the Nuts last week, now were going to going to cream the Bagels!”

BJ’s 123 Bayou Bagel’s 116

WetznyAvatarGroupy (1-1) vs. Conda’s (1-1)

Possible game of the week here folks as league points leader Conda’s attempt to wash the slightly salty taste of defeat from their mouths after losing to arch-rival Bayou Bengal’s. WAG pulled the upset last week with a furious pasting of the WickedJesters. “ They (Bayou Bengal’s) were ****ing lucky last week, after that beating we have to look forward,” says team owner Andy. Led by the favorable match-up for QB’S McNabb and Vick along with a potent backfield of Dunn and James the Conda’s are poised to lay a true temple shot on WAG. “We’re focused, we’re planning on defiling this bastard. I think what we’re looking at here is something similar to a jailhouse-shower-gang-rape of WAG”. “Bite the pillow it’s going dry, boy!” WAG will counter with the red-hot Rex Grossman and Peyton Manning (who likely LOVES the idea of a gang bang shower adventure) at QB. WAG weak spot looks to be at RB where Mike Bell and DeShaun Foster are in tough match-ups on the road. According to WAG they’re ready “we’ve faced tougher teams in the past, and we’ll bring plenty of lube, if they are planning on jumping us our only hope may be to lie there and enjoy it”. “We just want to survive”.

Conda’s 159 WAG 121

LaTech Poodles (0-2) vs. Numbnuts (0-2)

Someone gets off the 0-2-band wagon this week and looking at the roster’s it appears like the Nuts are going to explode all over the Poodle. Faced with a roster of bye weeks, stiffs and deadbeats the Poodles look unlikely to put up much of a fight. “We blow” so says the Poodles team owner. “Our season is one big **** sandwich and I’m the only one left here to eat it.” The Nuts are looking to unload on someone and they have found the right team to do it on. “ We’re going all out this week, we’ve been keeping our powder dry and now’s our moment to let it fly!” Kurt Warner and Dante Culpooper both of who suck lead the Nuts, but considering they’re going against Mark Brunell and Brett Favre it just doesn’t matter. This is the Nuts game to lose.

PeterNorth Numbnuts 106 LaTech Toy Poodles 86

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 20th, 2006, 11:00 AM
lmao, you have waaaaaaayyyy too much time on your hands....hehehe

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 20th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Bulldogs (who eat poodles for breakfast) are going to have their first win this week...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 20th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Bulldogs (who eat poodles for breakfast) are going to have their first win this week...

ummmmmm........yeah okay?!?

lol.....I am gonna feed the condas a rancid rat this week.....Just read my smack...it says it all.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 20th, 2006, 01:04 PM

You'll need a Montana Miracle..... don't you mean you eat NOODLES for breakfast? :stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 20th, 2006, 10:52 PM
LMFAO, Lightning doesn't strike twice WAG. Conda's are going to stomp a mud hole in WAG and beat them like a red headed step child. It's game time and the points leader is poised to distance himself from the mediocrace that is MERC FFL. MUh ha ha ha ah ah aha ha .

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 21st, 2006, 05:50 AM
LMFAO, Lightning doesn't strike twice WAG. Conda's are going to stomp a mud hole in WAG and beat them like a red headed step child. It's game time and the points leader is poised to distance himself from the mediocrace that is MERC FFL. MUh ha ha ha ah ah aha ha .

defense wins championships! And I'm bringing it!

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 21st, 2006, 12:09 PM
who are the Bayou Bagels...it is not me...lol
I did not join the league.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 25th, 2006, 08:26 AM
It be me!

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 25th, 2006, 08:57 AM
bayou bungholes!!!!!

I hope the Saints win tonight but Drew brees doesn't do much and Alge Crumpler gets a TD...hehehehe

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 26th, 2006, 09:32 AM
ummmmmm........yeah okay?!?

lol.....I am gonna feed the condas a rancid rat this week.....Just read my smack...it says it all.

I speak the truth......hahahahahhaahaaahahhhhaaa.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 26th, 2006, 09:33 AM

I feel electrified!!!!!....muhahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==