PDA

View Full Version : Foozeball is the Debil

SweetGirL
September 18th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Great games playing the past 2 weekends, so sorry for not joining the CS server on Saturday.

My school sucks @ football (Duke), and I can't stand to watch them lose over and over again (give 'em a basketball, and they're good to go; watching them play football is painful). HOWEVER, any day LSU loses (and on their own turf lol) to ma Tigers ("War Eagle" -> Auburn) is just a great day! TX A&M (team where I now live) sucks... they just suck... but they've actually won their past 3 games (I think it was 3). It's early in the season, so we'll see how it all goes.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 18th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Hey proud Duke graduate.... Tha game was at Auburn, not in Baton Rouge. :stick

LA_MERC_Spark
September 18th, 2006, 01:10 PM
yeah...oh... and btw....DUKE SUCKS!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 18th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Looking forward to the Lacrosse season?...:ldm :stick

SweetGirL
September 18th, 2006, 03:08 PM
yeah...oh... and btw....DUKE SUCKS!

OMG, YOU SAID DUKE SUCKS?!!!?!! James, I got somethin' you can suck on, you crazy foo!!

Hey proud Duke graduate.... Tha game was at Auburn, not in Baton Rouge. :stick

Oh, my bad. lol Damn, I went to Duke but didn't graduate there; ended up at Univ of So AL/Jags. I r not THAT edumacated. I can't be ALL beauty AND brains, dude. :slp

LA_MERC_Drax
September 18th, 2006, 05:38 PM
HOWEVER, any day LSU loses (and on their own turf lol) to ma Tigers ("War Eagle" -> Auburn) is just a great day!

Words i wanna say but i know they'll be edited, you've dug quite a hole woman..

SweetGirL
September 18th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Words i wanna say...

lol you know my number :naughty

LA_MERC_Drax
September 19th, 2006, 01:55 AM
Only if i were a few miles closer to land, I'm like 7 miles off right now, if I was about 3 to 4, I'd pick up cingular service.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 19th, 2006, 07:38 AM
lol @ wetzny! That's wrong in so many ways! but FUNNY

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==