PDA

View Full Version : Week 2 Lines....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 14th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Week two of the FFL is upon us, here are this weeks match-ups and lines.

The LaTech Bullfrogs (0-1) take on the undefeated Legion of Doom (1-0). LaTech led by a jugger-NOT! Quarterback combo of Mark “Totally Brutal” Brunell and Aaron “Sack me like a hurricane!” Brooks. Bullfrogs will attempt to bounce back against the mighty LOD led by the outstanding LaDanian Tomlinson. LT is coming off a dominating performance against the hapless Raiders and will run wild this week in San Diego. Meanwhile the hapless Brooks and his “offense” travel to Baltimore where the Ravens defense is eagerly waiting.

This one wont be pretty: LOD 126 Bullfrogs 90. Take LOD and lay the points.

Numbnuts (0-1) square off against archrival BlackJacks (1-0). The Nuts are coming (sorry) off a humiliating loss last week and need a win to get back on track. Led by John Kitna (WTF?) and sporting a roster deep in extra kickers and defense’s (???) Dee’s Nuts are looking to land a blow on the chin of BlackJacks! The Blackjacks are led by the, likely a homosexual Eli Manning and nearly as gay Shaun Alexander. According the head coach of the Blackjacks they’re ready; “we’re going to jerk the hell out of these Nuts early and often, we need to suck the life right out of them Nuts right from the start.”

Could be messy: BJ’s 106 Numbnuts 69.

Condi’s (1-0) vs Bayou Bungles (0-1) The Bungles scored the most points of any losing squad last week and now face the potent offense of Condi’s. Led by the always-tough D of the Ravens, who are at home against the Raiders, along with the passing/receiving combo of Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson the Bungles are ready. Donovon McNappy and Ron Mexico will lead the leagues highest scoring team Condi’s into this tough match-up. “ I can’t believe I’m leading the league in points, I didn’t draft ****!” says head coach Andy, “ I’m kicking the **** out of a bunch of ****ing Kansas City faggots and I honestly don’t know a ****ing thing about this crap!” “Who’s next?”

Bungles 137 Condi’s 112. Condi’s get drilled, from behind.

WetznyAvatar Groupy (0-1) vs. WICKEDJESTERS (1-0) after getting punked harder than a virgin on prom night WAG looks to set the record straight and upset the ALLWAYS SCREAMING WICKEDJESTERS. WAG was so confident in last weeks game they didn’t even start 2 running backs will they do it again? Led by “Big Dummy” Lamont Jordan and a cast of misfits from the island of Sodor, WAG is poised for a big week(wink). WICKEDJESTERS are led by Tom Brady and Charlie Frye…. Who both have favorable match-ups this week. “I’m going to **** him up,” says the head coach of WJ. “Try any of that one-running-back-voodoo-****, with me and I’ll throat punch your sister.” Strong words from a man who TYPES IN ALL CAPS!!

WICKEDJESTER 144 WAG 111. WAG IN THE BAG.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 14th, 2006, 02:56 PM
LMFAO, that was great Wetzny. I love the weekly write up. You must do that every week.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 14th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Not sure where you got your lines but the computer has me winning 135 to 128.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 14th, 2006, 03:05 PM
I make em up....

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
September 14th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Someone's not doing their TPS reports at work... you play tetris in your free time as well?

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 14th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I didn't get the memo

LA_MERC_Drax
September 14th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Ravens D is gonna pour out points again this week, the raiders, unagrueably (sp?) the worst team in football. The saints would look good against them, and they looked moderately crappy against the browns. Cheer for Wetzny, love the write up, good pick on the Bayou boys.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 15th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Someone's not doing their TPS reports at work... you play tetris in your free time as well?

Ah yeah, I'm going to need you to come in this saturday... ok... good.

LA_MERC_Drax
September 15th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Just looking at your sig Highwind, you don't go to Texas A&M do you? And then your avatar about fish drill team? Don't happen to have anything to do with the oilfield do ya?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 16th, 2006, 02:46 AM
Kneel all you lower forms.....kneel before the Wetzny Avatar. I am drunk and going to bed now.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==