PDA

View Full Version : Last Call

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 1st, 2006, 12:23 PM
Ok peeps. Its been a while since I've posted a new lick. So if one of you web guru's could somehow post a link to the LastCall.mp3 file on our server they can hear my latest recording. I'm talking to a band now to get in on some gigs here in lower Alabama. Looks like it wont be long before I'm back on stage. woohoo.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 1st, 2006, 12:32 PM
Looks like it wont be long before I'm back on stage. woohoo.

Skin to Win, Skin to Win.... lol

LA_MERC_Onji
September 1st, 2006, 01:25 PM
http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/LastCall.mp3

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 5th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Sounds sweet....

LA_MERC_BS
September 5th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Hey Andy..... I just might know a guy that you would be interested in talking to if everything else falls through. This dude is a drinking buddy of mine. He plays and sings every once in a while in small clubs. Sounds a lot like what you have going on there. He mainly plays in places that resemble the Blue Gill. Thats his best atmosphere outside the bar on a deck with a bunch of drunks in shorts and flowered shirts.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 5th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Hey Andy..... I just might know a guy that you would be interested in talking to if everything else falls through. This dude is a drinking buddy of mine. He plays and sings every once in a while in small clubs. Sounds a lot like what you have going on there. He mainly plays in places that resemble the Blue Gill. Thats his best atmosphere outside the bar on a deck with a bunch of drunks in shorts and flowered shirts.

You know Jimmy Buffet.......:stick

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 5th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Lol, I'm always interested in playing music of all sorts Jerry. Let me know because, I live right down the street from the blue gill and frequent there a lot. I love to play. tell him to get a hold of me. Have Guitar and will travel.

And FYI Rook, Buffet is BIG here. In fact he just started his own radio station here 106.5 THE PIRATE 70's, 80's and what ever the hell they like. My kind of station.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 5th, 2006, 09:09 PM
FYI, I know a good drummer here too that has been trying to get me to pratice with him to do a gig up in a night club that he knows the owner.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==