PDA

View Full Version : Treadmill

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 1st, 2006, 06:40 AM
I have a NordicTrack 4500 Summit treadmill that I'm trying to get out of my bedroom. It works great, just don't have the time or 'want' to use it. I paid almost $2K for it....let me know if anyone is interested. It has been used very little since we bought it.

rated for 300 lbs.
10 mph (10 mph on this thing feels like about 15 mph on the treadmills at th gym)
inclines
27 preset programs
customizable programs
heart rate monitor
folds up to save space

I'm 6'4" and I can use it just fine....so this thing is great for big people....

I'm going to ebay it in the near future....

I was told 60% of current retail price is a good start...however this in no longer a current product.....so I'm guessing somewhere around $7-8 hundred.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 1st, 2006, 12:00 PM
You failed to mention AL, that you are like Jerry. Yeah your 6'4" just like I am but your all body mass. Your 6'4" but have 30" legs. A guy like me all lanky and built for speed is 6'4" with 36" legs. May not work for guys liek me who are all legs. Just kidding, That's the same treadmill I had that I recently sold because Candace wants an eliptical. I got 800 for mine and it was in similar condition so your asking a good price and should be able to get it.

LA_MERC_Sabre
August 1st, 2006, 12:08 PM
where did you sell it?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 3rd, 2006, 07:50 AM
Through the local news paper

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==