PDA

View Full Version : More Dirge and Andyconda Video Archive

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 24th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Dirge opened the door and I'm coming through. I'll post some good pics. I'll start it off slowly and cleanly with me and the big guy simply monking around

cd
May 24th, 2002, 09:07 PM
ummm did yall break that branch.. doesnt look to sturdy

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 24th, 2002, 09:13 PM
Don't get me wrong I have nothing but love for the guy.

Here's a pic of a new years party in New Orleans where Robby (Dirge got me hammered on cheap champagne and I showed him how much I loved him for it.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 24th, 2002, 09:16 PM
After love. IT's WAR BABY!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 24th, 2002, 09:21 PM
You must keep in mind that we're not alcoholics. It's just that Dirge is Irish. Here's a pic of a block party in downtown New Orleans on St. Patricks day. All I can say (becasue I was so intoxicated and don't really remember much) is "Damn His Irish Blood" as I find myself sobriety challeged wearing a goofy hat in New Orleans where all the freaks are and no good way to defend myself. I love you big guy.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 24th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Ok Ok Ok . We are alcoholics. Its a Tuesday night. Dirge comes to the house and we start shooting flamming dr. peppers. we are celebrating alcohol. Damn his Irish blood.

P.S. You people do realize why God invinted Whiskey right.

To keep the Irish from ruling the world!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 24th, 2002, 09:31 PM
But to show that we are fine southern gentlemen I reflect on this moment. In the Hard Rock Cafe, again in New Orleans Robby sends everyone at my (Andyconda's table) a shot of whiskey (damn his irish blood) and I return the favor by sending his table a shot.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 24th, 2002, 09:46 PM
A SRAIGHT TRIPLE SHOT OF 151!

TOPPED WITH WHIPPED CREAM OF COURSE!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 24th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Ok, I'll understand now if you Mercs don't want me and Dirge in the Clan anymore with all the incremenating evidence shown tonight. But in the end as you can see from the pic below. We just chillin!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 24th, 2002, 09:53 PM
LMAO, Good one Blake. See you at Hooters and we see who's screaming.

cd
May 24th, 2002, 10:01 PM
OMG that's funny... disturbing but funny... I'll give yall some evidence one day.. but no camera tonight. Plus where is Dirge and Perm? I need someone to goof off with in the server

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 24th, 2002, 10:04 PM
Dirge is in West Monroe tonight at mt house. He came up for the weekend to go play on the river and to go to the Mud Derby this weekend. Oh yeah and we're drinkning heavy right now (Damn his Irish Blood).

cd
May 24th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Well I'm drinking heavey too... so I need either you or him to getin into cs server wiht me... I'm on aim or icq
aim = poulipper
icq = 132609543

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 24th, 2002, 10:31 PM
Hey Vicious, by the time you leave Tech...

You will drink it...

Oh yes, you will drink it!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 24th, 2002, 10:32 PM
News flash- Dirge and Anydconda will bring Bayou Juice to the BBQ weekend! Those underage maybe sample some at the LAN when pister molice occifers isn't looking!!!!

cd
May 24th, 2002, 11:49 PM
Still looking for my camera man

cd
May 24th, 2002, 11:51 PM
And Blake at 5'7" your gonna need a boost or a chair to be looking down their shirts. :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 25th, 2002, 01:19 PM
perm=pwnage???

LIES!!!

Scott :laugh:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 25th, 2002, 11:57 PM
Perm, you missed an awesome time at the river today. pics to follow. LA_MERC will be represented well at the mud derby tomorow. Redneck will meet up with Dirge and Andyconda tomorrow and head out. Good times to follow.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 26th, 2002, 01:30 AM
Yankees???? You better recognize boy!!! You be from Brusly! Much higher north than my residence!!!!

This is Dirge on Andyconda's post, but Andyconda was born further south than you be rightz now! Don't worry though, as long as you don't annoy Andyconda or Userofillusion, you too may be able to experience the above!

cd
May 26th, 2002, 09:13 AM
Where exactly do you come from?

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 26th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Can't wait to cut up on the water with some of you guys. Wakeboarding I can only do a minimum number of tricks at any speed. but put me on a knee board and I'll show you some tricks. High jumps from the wake, reverse riding, 360 spins (both directions, and flips. Wakeboarding I only flare from the heel side and switch to goofy footed, and 3 to 4 foot jumps, becasue wipe outs hurt from that altitude. But like Redneck said I'm constantly pushing the envelope becasue I have NO FEAR. Pain heals and Bones mend, but glory lasts forever, YYAAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!

SgtJeff
September 18th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Waah, I miss it. My back too broke to do that stuff no more. Got the boat but ain't been out in a coupla years. Waah. Wish I was there. By the way, Robbie, the flower thingys on the desk next to the computer are REAL DAMN CUTE!

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 19th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Yeah Jeff, I wish I could take credit for that one, but that's Mrs. Andyconda's handiwork. hehehe

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 20th, 2002, 08:37 PM
This is Mrs. Andyconda. You guys just wish you could paint flower thingys like I can. You betta recognize. Andy tells me the flowers calm him and keep his rifle steady while he's mowing your azzes down. I think it calms him when I hear him say "F__King campers, don't know how to play the damn game!" as he dies, and he slams the desk (covered in soothing flower thingys).

IamTylerDurden
September 20th, 2002, 09:10 PM
LMAO

Noxious
September 21st, 2002, 03:54 AM
truth be told, lol.

blake, it isnt fun slamming into the water at full speed. luckily it was just a tubing incident. my uncle thought it would be funny to do a slingshot manuever at full speed, i flew off that thing, and went face first into the water. algae is nasty lol.

lake verret ownz.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 21st, 2002, 05:21 AM
LMAO @ Mrs. Andyconda. Dang woman, if I would have known that, I would have requested some flowers years ago!!!! I desperately need you to make me some soothing flower stuff. ROFL!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 21st, 2002, 07:12 AM
LMAO, Candace
I think I need soothing flowers as well, I need to be soothed when I say "F***ing Andy and that AWP, every damn time I step out the F***ing doorway, my damn head falls off!" This plain desk is obviously is not soothing enough.

Mike

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 27th, 2002, 08:06 PM
This Is Candace. I'm now taking orders on soothing floral decor for you anger management types. It's a mere fraction of the cost of the big gun Andy calls AUP. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 28th, 2002, 05:32 AM
Thanks Vicious, thats awfully kind of ya, but I figured out to just be on Andy's team, and help him get an AWP, it will help keep your head on your shoulders. :p
Like I found out the other night: We were struggling on Dust, but when I killed Anubis' and got his AWP, at the start of next round I asked Andy, would you like this big, green, gun. He said sure,
And then.... :awp:
Here comes the boom...haha...how ya like us now?
Poor guys were like fish in a barrel from then on.
w00t w00t.

hmmm roses, lilacs, carnations...what kind of desk to get?

Mike

Tracker
December 9th, 2002, 09:38 PM
In that case you had better come and paint my whole computer room....because andy kicks my butt all the time...hehehe..now I know why, he has powder puff power...(blossem)LMAO....ha ha ha

Tracker

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 9th, 2002, 11:23 PM
Oh no there on to my secret.

go puff power!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==