PDA

View Full Version : X3 review ****SPOILERS****

LA_MERC_goose
May 26th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Ok, just left the theater. X3 was good. CGI was very good. I'm a Wolverine fan from back in the day and I have to say, they did him some justice here. The beast was good addition, I must say. Now for those that don't want to know some inside details, leave now!

Scott, Gene, and the Professior all die. Rogue, Magnito and his shape shifting female friend all loose their powers. There are other things that happen, too much to write all but - this was definately worth my $7. Oh yeah, the Juggernaut is in this one too - biatch!

3 stars

LA_MERC_YellowDog
May 26th, 2006, 05:07 PM
I hate you now... The worst thing you can tell a child is not to Look... You know they are going too.

LA_MERC_BS
May 27th, 2006, 12:21 PM
what I thought was awesome was the fact they put in the Juggernaunt statement "Don't you know who I am, I'm the Juggernaunt *****". Man I almost passed out when he said that. I had to explain the whole thing to my buddy in the truck on the way home. When he said that, there was 2 or 3 of us in th theater that fell out. One guy in the back hollered out "MY SUIT, MY SUIT!!!" Appearently they saw the same vidio as I.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 28th, 2006, 11:36 AM
wish he woulda said "I'll knock you out with your own pimp" or "get out my head charles! noooooo....."

LA_MERC_BS
May 28th, 2006, 11:55 PM
hahaha, yeah.

Silent_Killer
May 29th, 2006, 11:43 AM
yes its me im back..

SPOILERS EMINENT!!!!!!

my favorite part of this movie was when Wolverine was fighting the mutand who grew his arms back everytime he cut em off and he stops....kicks him in the nuts and says grow those back

o yeah do u know who i am I THE JUGGERNAUT B****!! i laughed so hard at that and so did about half the other people in there and someone also laughed and shot popcorn over everyone....

Questions this movie Leaves me to ask...

does anyone think the astro plane stuff will happen and zavier will come back?

did anyone think that it would be like in the cartoon version that the serum wears off and they come back stronger?

what leads me to this is what magneto does with the chess piece and it thought about it and maybe this will also give rouge her powers back and then the abillity to fly?

anyone stay for the credits?

Where Xaviers voice poperd out of that guy they used in the video in his class he was teachin in the begining of the movvie?

Of course this is all based on wether a X men 4 comes out

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 29th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Tell me y'all sat through the credits and watched the end....right? I heard thre was a surprise after the credits were done rolling. Hope y'all seen that or I am wrong. I will see. I want to go watch it this week.

LA_MERC_Temp
May 30th, 2006, 08:20 AM
i watched the credits and it looks to me like prof x is still alive. the cgi was awesome in this movie. and i will be pissed if the xmen movies never make rogue fly. thats the one thing that has pissed me off this whole time.

LA_MERC_goose
May 30th, 2006, 08:48 AM
SON OF A ! I didn't watch the credit but damn it, I'm going back just for that.

LA_MERC_Nutria
May 30th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Here is the Juggernaut clip for anyone interested
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4TCFyiB8Vzo&search=juggernaut

Daedelus
May 30th, 2006, 09:27 AM
yeah iam not a die hard fan like the star wars movies but the wife had co-worker that had tickets for the midnight showing on the thurs. so he invited us i liked the movie and thought it was good.Was never very happy that they changed the ages around on the characters. with rouge and colossus being kids.and didnt really like how colosus was turning off his armored form all the time,he in comic usually just left it on most of the time even back at the mansion.

I did love kelcy grammer role of beast he filled the role very well and loved the added in juggernaught.still expected them to CGI him abit and make him big like the hulk(a size of a tank) but was happy with the actor they had and they did explain he is unstopable.Supprissed they didnt get into his history(isnt he xaviers step brother?) and they didnt mention he wore the helmet to keep xavier from stoping him with mind powers his only weakness.
And i was hoping they would have found scott summers some where,it was just to fast and strange to just assume he was dead so easily. Oh also i loved how they sort of showed at the begining the battle with the sentinal, for future fights with them and the fastball special move was cool if they would have shown wolverine going threw his chest lol.
Ok just rambling on with fragments of thought so i should just submit and move on hehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==