PDA

View Full Version : CFH and any other metal heads, here please

LA_MERC_Onji
May 1st, 2006, 08:33 PM
hey man, i saw this posted somewhere else, and thought of you. You may know about it already

ATTN: Pantera fans, and fans of heavy metal.

Be sure you are sitting down before you read this post. K, thank you.

As you may or may not know, before his untimely demise, Dimebag Darrell and his brother vinnie recorded a collaboration with renegade country artist David Allen Coe, of "take this job and shove it" fame.

Nobody ever really knew when the album would come out or what happened to it, but guess what? It's COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!

Now, interested in listening to a little gold old fashioned Dimebag Shred?

Click this link: There is a built-in audio player at the bottom of the page. Scroll down to the last song titled "rebel" and listen to that. Tell me that doesn't give you wood! ****ing Dimebag shredding like the ****ing metal god that he is!!!!

http://www.rebelmeetsrebel.com/main.html

Next, listen to "nothing to lose" at the top of the list.

You can pre-order the CD at Amazon or at the site.

You can also order a DVD titled Dimevision volume 1. It is some video of Dime from Vinnies personal videos, from what I understand

Just getting the word out to my fellow head-bangers. RIP DIMEBAG

Nothing to lose is pretty damn good btw

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 1st, 2006, 08:49 PM
Been counting the days now since early March. Click on the Dimevision link and watch the vid clip. The solo he throws at the end is mind altering. Just watch the fret hand.:e2

Thx for lookin out :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
May 1st, 2006, 09:32 PM
Waht hand?..........He threw a Rolo?.......He is a Hacking Metal God? I am confused.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 2nd, 2006, 04:34 PM
Holy crap this CD is so good. You can just tell these guys were WAAAAASTED when they wrote and recorded it. You can feel the fun and almost hear the laughter going on in the studio.

It NOT Pantera so don't think it is. It's honkey tonk if it's anything...so cool. There is a rawness that just oozes energy. I'm still on the first listen but I'm boldly stating this is Dime/Vinnie/Rex's best CD since Vulgar Display of Power....maybe best ever.

This is t-tops off the IROC, $9.99 gas station sunglasses on, mullet blowing in the hot Texas breeze Outlaw rock and roll.

GETCHA' PULL!!!

R.I.P. DIME!!!

the noxious
May 2nd, 2006, 06:14 PM
woah. when i get this album, im going to hit i20 from shreveport to whereever, it's road trip metal baby. ROCK!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==