PDA

View Full Version : what gives

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 28th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Ok so I have not been playing anything that much lately. I have a problem with bf2 that is really getting on my nerves. Probably 90% of the time when I join a squad I spawn in for a few rounds just fine, then for what ever reason I can NOT spawn, I click on diff. places on the map, with other squad members, nothing, I have waited 20 mins for it to fix itself but never does. Once it happens the only way to fix it is to dissconnect and reconnect. I thought it had something to do with TSO so I tried playing without it running, got Lucky I guess and didnt do it for 2 maps, then it started again. We bought the wife a new Dell (XPS) and she bought bf2 so I want to be able to break her in this weekend and fix this issue, anybody got any ideas??

HENK
April 28th, 2006, 08:36 AM
i kinda have the same problem ,but if i keep clicking like a mad man for a while i am able to spawn again.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 28th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Man I have clicked and clicked but It seems once it gets stuck im done.

mkramer1121
April 28th, 2006, 09:19 AM
I've had that happen before, its usually when you try to spawn on the squad leader and he's in a hard to reach place. What I do is change kits, then select a new spawn point (white ones) and it fixes itself. Hope this helps somewhat!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 28th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Hmmm. Aight I will try that..thanks man :)

LA_MERC_Onji
April 28th, 2006, 09:43 AM
when i have this problem and i cant click the dots to spawn, if you click a little to the left of the dot it works every single time

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
April 28th, 2006, 09:49 AM
good deal..yeah I tried changing kits, still wouldnt do anything...I will try to the left of the dot...thanks man.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
April 28th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Quit being a victim and get your arse to work!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==