PDA

View Full Version : basic badges

LA_MERC_johncst
April 26th, 2006, 05:30 AM
I now have all my basic badges . working on vet and maybe one day when i get big Iwill get my first gold.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 26th, 2006, 06:31 AM
It comes faster than you think John. Before you know it you'll be going for all yout gold kit badges like the rest of us addicts.

Daedelus
April 26th, 2006, 09:39 AM
haha great news for ya. i knew i still had to get basic knife/pistol/and eod along with helo.
just the 3 days on the pistol knife servers i had the 50+ kills but just not enough in one round.
so i did get the veteran pistol/knife/and eod. and i have enough kills to get my first gold badge in knife. but for the life of me i can not get the helo badge. it says just 15 min in the helo so i had one round on a dragon valley map i camped out the hole round in the helo doing commander and nothing,then last night i jumpped in the black hawk on the knife server they where playing mashure city terrible map for knife server,and i just flew around in circles and crashed twice and still no badge. i think ill have to set my stop watch or something this is just making me mad..

mkramer1121
April 26th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Daedelus, just hop on during one of our games on Wake, you can gun for me in the choppa and you'll get your 15mins...I think the BH counts as a transport actually....

Daedelus
April 27th, 2006, 09:04 PM
ahh makes more sense why it never worked but at the same time it dumb that the black hawk is a helo but they count it as transport i could see why too.
if iam on soon ill take you up on the offer to gun with ya..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==