PDA

View Full Version : Lost another one

LA_MERC_BS
April 25th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Last night my old room mate (Roger Blades) died in a car wreck. He was going home when he ran off the road and hit a pine tree. Knowing Roger he was probably holding a crown and coke and honestly believing that he sounded just like Jimmy Buffett while he sang along. Roger was a cop for Ocean Springs Police Department. Roger has bailed me out of trouble so many times I can't even count them all. He was a lot of fun to be around and was well liked by a lot of people. I have a lot of hilliarious memories with that dude and I'll miss him.

LA_MERC_goose
April 25th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Sorry to hear Jerry.

LA_MERC_LaTech
April 25th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Yeah man...sorry to hear that. My condolences to the friends and family.

LA_MERC_Spark
April 25th, 2006, 09:10 AM
sorry to hear it BS. :(

LA_MERC_Sabre
April 25th, 2006, 01:29 PM
A good friend can't be replaced....my prayers go out to you and his family.

Wyrm_f00d
April 25th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Last night my old room mate (Roger Blades) died in a car wreck. He was going home when he ran off the road and hit a pine tree. Knowing Roger he was probably holding a crown and coke and honestly believing that he sounded just like Jimmy Buffett while he sang along. Roger was a cop for Ocean Springs Police Department. Roger has bailed me out of trouble so many times I can't even count them all. He was a lot of fun to be around and was well liked by a lot of people. I have a lot of hilliarious memories with that dude and I'll miss him.

sorry to hear that B.S....

btw... i think WLOX did a short news story on the accident tonite...

here is the link on WLOX's site... in case you are interested..

http://www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=4815703

LA_MERC_BS
April 25th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Thx Wyrm, I had missed it.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 25th, 2006, 07:51 PM
I'm real sorry to hear that Jerry. Good friends are few and far between. Here's one to Roger and hopes to hearing him sing Buffet one day in heaven.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==