PDA

View Full Version : Weapons upgrade

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
April 22nd, 2006, 02:33 PM
Not that anyone reads this section anymore or even cares for that matter but I've had great luck lately in the weapons department.

2 weeks ago: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=51696
Today: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=39993

Sad part is I'm still wearing these: http://www.thottbot.com/?i=38430

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
April 22nd, 2006, 05:11 PM
Sounds like you need some new boots, but the weapons are crazy. I would like to play some of these games because I love RPG's. I'm just scared I'll get a divorce over a game, spending too much time on the computer and not enough with the family. Hell I catch grief now for spending time on the computer.

LA_MERC_Spark
April 23rd, 2006, 10:19 AM
hey scott.... I care man...

Daedelus
April 23rd, 2006, 12:23 PM
nice two rares. those are some nice loot who did you get them off of someone in zulgrub?
to bad the claw weapons are more used in the game,but great find anyhow some good money on ah if there not souldbound.

congrates

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 2nd, 2006, 05:45 PM
hehe...BoP for sure.

Fang of the Faceless is off Hakkar is ZG. The fist weapon is from Azuregos (blue dragon outdoor raid boss in Azshara).

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
May 3rd, 2006, 01:26 PM
Hey Scott, what server you playing on?

LA_MERC_Onji
May 3rd, 2006, 01:43 PM
so THATS where Henry has been! He's been on the crack! jk sup man

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 3rd, 2006, 02:19 PM
It really is guys I always said, no way, but once you play those games and if you have a group to run with, it is way more addictive than BF2 or CS. It has a serious bite to that bia.

LA_MERC_Onji
May 3rd, 2006, 04:01 PM
yeah I know exactly how it is. remember my year long hiatus from merc while I was playing DAOC? hehe
I would love to play WoW but I know if I ever start I would neglect everything. including family. can't do it

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
May 3rd, 2006, 07:05 PM
I would love to play WoW but I know if I ever start I would neglect everything. including family. can't do it

What he said

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 4th, 2006, 06:47 AM
yeah it is hard, I make sure I do not play anymore than BF2, it is just hard to play anything else lol.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 4th, 2006, 07:21 AM
what happened to DnD Diesel?

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 4th, 2006, 08:08 AM
That is what I play, James, I was just talking about MMORPG's in general.
We have a really good group of Abidabi, Skitz, Nutria, and a couple other guys so it is a blast.

DDO, r0x0rz, We have a great time, I thiink the WOW addict that play 16 hrs a day do not favor it as much as it is not as expansive as a WOW is yet, and they have their kinks to iron out as well.

I would not play them with out the MERC connection, just like BF2 that brotherhood and connection makes it special and so entertaining to play.

Daedelus
May 4th, 2006, 08:47 AM
ehy i was seeing the other day where you can down load a free weeks trial for D&D online so i might give that a whirle. iam still debating on weather to upgrade my free account on planetside to full account and start paying the monthly fee so i can get higher lvl and work on getting the mech's or to just keep having fun with the free version that i have 3 characters maxed out in lvl's. it is a blast with huge battles(I was reading yesterday the bigest battle they had was 3,000 people on the server where most battles where around 300+ people on each team that was like 50+ heavy armor tanks and like 150 troops and misc air etc. or each side)

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 4th, 2006, 09:57 AM
yeah the evloution is here, it is only a matter of time till they create the MMPORG, in the FPS/war genre (close to shat BF2 did) but on a much larger scale, and ultimately all games will resemble this in some way.

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 4th, 2006, 11:02 AM
yeah to monthly fees for games that cost $50! wtf :slap

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 4th, 2006, 12:29 PM
yeah that sucks, but people will/are doing it so I do not see any change, now if it get more competetive, maybe it will be a free downlod, then you pay to play.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
May 4th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah that is about the only game I have been playing right now. Even got my wife into it. It is funny she puts the little one to bed and tells me to come on so we can go play for a while. I finally got her to play one of these games after all these years...lol.

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 5th, 2006, 06:30 AM
yeah Skitz has the same deal, it is amazing how much more he plays now :)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 6th, 2006, 11:03 AM
LOL you guys. I bet I will create at least one crackhead at the LAN. I have someone in mind so we will see if I can make it happen. Henry, Widow and I play on Bleeding Hollow PvP server. This is what I have so far....

60 Rogue
50 Priest
44 Mage
27 Druid
19 Mage ( twinked to high hell for Warsong Gulch)

And a bunch of teenagers that I don't care for.

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 8th, 2006, 12:57 PM
i was close but DDO is really great, a little more mature audience from what i hear
and we have a great group of MERC's/MERC server players that are on and that is the best part.

But I am eagerly anticipating seeing the free preview.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 8th, 2006, 03:44 PM
FFXI pwnz j00 all!! mwahahahaha!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 8th, 2006, 07:30 PM
FFXI pwnz j00 all!! mwahahahaha!

SOE...nuff said...next

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 9th, 2006, 06:43 AM
LOL...you have just about no leg to stand on there...maybe in Japan, but us Americans do not play that silly stuff :p:
come on get with the times, isn't that game like...old
There is not even any talk about that one it seems like.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==