PDA

View Full Version : I WILL NOT FAULTER, I WILL NOT FAIL

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 30th, 2006, 08:21 AM
For the last 2 weeks I have hung an LSU banner in my office in honor of the mens NCAA basketball victories. I work in a low wall (42") cubicle farm on the edge wall so I hung it hign and in the main line of sight coming from the front office hallway. I have cuaght some grief here and there as I work in a land of Bama and Auburn fans. But not too much to make me take it down. Well I was out sick yesterday and when I come in today I find that the corporate executives. (The really really big BIG WIGS, that make million dollar salaries and fly in on a private jet are going to be in the plant today). My plant manager and my engineering manager tell me I should take down the banner as it may be offensive to the VP's.

****'EM....................LSU TIGERS BABY! Standing proud and flying high. I may be unemployed by the days end but God Damn it a man has to have his passions and I WILL NOT FAULTER, I WILL NOT FAIL.

The banner still flies high boys.

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 30th, 2006, 08:32 AM
w00t go get em boy. here's some more ammo.

LA_MERC_Spark
March 30th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Hold strong my young lad! If they can't handle it **** EM!!!!

LA_MERC_goose
March 30th, 2006, 08:39 AM
I may be unemployed by the days end but ..... and I WILL NOT FAULTER, I WILL NOT FAIL.

Get 'em boy! Well it's good to know that your BF2 additude from last night has carried over into you work day. lmao :D

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 30th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Well it's good to know that your BF2 additude from last night has carried over into you work day. lmao :D

Yeah, that was a good time Alan. Can't believe we even had Yankee in on the fun. And even in team speak. THE SKY MUST BE FALLING! I think Alan and I were banned/kicked from no less than 5 servers last night. MERC ownage. Woohoo.

Biggs
March 30th, 2006, 11:20 AM
anyone who says take down the LSU banner should be stoned with mack trucks

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 30th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Well, much like my circus music during a presentation it worked out for the best. Seems the big wigs like SEC teams and enjoyed my enthusiasm. Funny thing is I got called into a private meeting afterwards to get some special promotional advancement paperwork going. Coincidence or what. Not sure, but I'm smiling all the way to the bank, WOOHOO!, GEAUX TIGERS!

LA_MERC_johncst
March 31st, 2006, 05:30 AM
LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU LSU

LA_MERC_goose
March 31st, 2006, 07:01 AM
HOW 'BOUT DEM GAMECOCKS!

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 31st, 2006, 07:01 AM
w00ty w00t! Yeah you right Andy! I assume that's promotion as in personal advancement and not promotion as in special deal on screw compressors?

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 31st, 2006, 07:03 AM
HOW 'BOUT DEM GAMECOCKS!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=260592579

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 31st, 2006, 07:18 AM
And if you look closely at the link above that Robby put up you will see that LSU was without Tyrus Thomas in that game. Just imagine if he would have been in that one.

LA_MERC_goose
March 31st, 2006, 07:22 AM
That's not what I was talking about asshats - the Gamecocks won the NIT back-to-back. First team to do so in 60+ years. We lost to Florida in the SEC Championship game and I'm putting my money on a LSU - Florida NCAA Championship game with ________ coming out the winner. And I'm not telling who's gonna win that one.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 31st, 2006, 07:26 AM
Lol, We know Alan but the NIT is crap. Good for South Carolina but its still crap. Winning the NIT is like winning the special olympics. Its good and everyhting but its still the special olympics. or if your partial to the special olympics then winning the NIT is like kissing your sister.

LA_MERC_goose
March 31st, 2006, 07:38 AM
Winning the NIT is like winning the special olympics.
So you're saying everyone who trains and prepares for the SO is lame? Those that get out and do and prepare and go to and participate in the SO are lame? That's sad.

You're just upset that we have our championship and you, well, not so much. =D

winning the NIT is like kissing your sister.
So what's the problem? http://www.biotech.ist.unige.it/staff/girlfriend.jpg

LA_MERC_Dirge
March 31st, 2006, 09:33 AM
hehehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==