LA_MERC_goose
March 13th, 2006, 10:59 AM
DAMN YOU BS! DAMN YOU! You beat me to expert sniper! AHH DAMN! :gandalf:

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 13th, 2006, 11:28 AM
lol...what a hack :P

LA_MERC_BS
March 13th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Well hell what do you expect, I have like 650 hours of play time. I have a stash of nub servers in my collection that I can get my kills on. 16 man server on 64 man maps with no time limit. Sunday I had a score of 214 with 80 something kills in Karkand. The only problem is that the damn round may last an hour or more. Whats bad is that I have almost 100 more hours of play time than Biggs and he's still 10000 points ahead of me.

Biggs
March 13th, 2006, 04:18 PM
my main goal is to get my k/d up to 5. so i go for a lot of kills and try not to die any. thats why my scores are big. but i predict BS passing me up within the month. freakin guy plays bf2 12 hours a day. lol

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 13th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Gesss... I dont know fellas... All I seem to do is get killed

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
March 13th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Learn to operate armor, it's fairly easy(hell I can do it) and only certain kits can do any damage to you. Basic setup is to keep moving and check your flanks for the C4 bastages. Even when you are taking a flag keep rolling back and forth in a random manner. You'll be suprised how many guys you run over just moving back and forth, this eliminates the C4 guys and the engineers trying to drop mines. Also don't be afraid to get outta dodge and repair. Be the squad leader so you can call for supplies exactly where you want them. Think ahead about what you are rolling into so you can call for supplies and they are on the ground before you even get to the killing grounds.

Not much to it. You have a machine gun for infantry and the tank round for everything. Try to remember where all the TOW's are so when you are rolling into places the first thing you do is check the TOW and shoot it with a tank round which destroys it for 20 or so seconds.

Texas_Lawdog
March 15th, 2006, 08:44 AM
iam going to caught all u turds

Silent_Killer
March 15th, 2006, 10:18 AM
wow, i feel bad i only have 3 medals and yall have hundreds......

the only rreason i got the airborne medal was because i wanted to see how far up in the sky i could go be4 dying, i made it to 1000 ft, nubness paid off.

LA_MERC_goose
March 15th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Once you get into the hundreds of hours of play time that we've got, you too can become addicted to the game and earn all sorts of useless medals - but it's more fun to here that 'You won a medal' sound than it is to hear that sound from Law and Order.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==