PDA

View Full Version : Conecting to our BF2 server?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 4th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Well, I have tried to connect several times, in the last 2 days, and for some reason I get and error. I have been playing on other servers without an issue. Is the IP that is posted on the status page correct??

I've been wanting to get on there so I can spend some time getting use to the game without getting killed every time I get near, a Truck, Plane, building, car, house, hotdog stand, outhouse, Or anything representative of cover.

LA_MERC_goose
March 4th, 2006, 09:13 AM
The status page is wrong: 70.86.64.214:16567

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 4th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Now that may make a big diffrence...LOL
Maybe updating this will get a few more people on our server??

LA_MERC_goose
March 4th, 2006, 09:52 AM
I tried to modify the file but it messed it up - Onji or T4rg3T will have to take the lead on that one.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 4th, 2006, 11:42 AM
I tried to modify the file but it messed it up - Onji or T4rg3T will have to take the lead on that one.

LOL... I swear these sub-par programers form SC just cant get anything right.

Got to leave it up to people with REAL Edumucations to fix stuff.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 4th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Ah your right I never noticed the wrong port on out status page. Someone fix it.

LA_MERC_Onji
March 4th, 2006, 05:40 PM
the port on the status page is not 'wrong'. Thats the querying port. You have to use that port when displaying it on a webpage

LA_MERC_Andyconda
March 4th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Oooops, I'm stupid. Pay no attention to the Uber behind the keyboard.

LA_MERC_goose
March 4th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Onji - is there a way to mask that address and put in what the true address and port are?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 4th, 2006, 08:32 PM
OK, now im lost.
The Ip addy that Im going use on anyones Status page is the one that I see, so in my view it was wrong, but I may be the only one who sees it this way.

Wyrm_f00d
March 4th, 2006, 11:41 PM
OK, now im lost.
The Ip addy that Im going use on anyones Status page is the one that I see, so in my view it was wrong, but I may be the only one who sees it this way.

Yo, YDog... don't worry about the port... i don't think i have ever changed the port from the default setting... just let it ryde...

IMHO...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 5th, 2006, 09:03 AM
']Yo, YDog... don't worry about the port... i don't think i have ever changed the port from the default setting... just let it ryde...

IMHO...

Cool, Well I know that now, at lest with BF2. My only cocern was for other Nubs, like me, that dont know any better.

I just want to see our server do well.

LA_MERC_Diesel
March 6th, 2006, 07:29 AM
yeah only your a pee'n servers and such have a different port

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==