PDA

View Full Version : Da Jedi []D [] []v[] []D

[lag]DarkCuban
May 22nd, 2002, 08:22 AM
Like I said.......Who's WHO'S DA MAC DADDY []D [] []V[] []D :cool: Just in case any of you are wondering, that is the model that MA Audio has been putting in there adds for the last year and a half. If you know about car audio then you have lusted for Nicole. God knows I have.:p

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 22nd, 2002, 08:28 AM
ha ha ha ha ha...she is like "who is this person? and why is his arm around me?"

just kidding the Cuban...

[lag]DarkCuban
May 22nd, 2002, 08:32 AM
Your not too far from the truth, but I can say that she has a great personality. I thought she would be another "higher than you" kinda woman. We have more pics, but can't post them on the net due to contract agreements with her modeling agency.

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 22nd, 2002, 08:37 AM
doh...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 22nd, 2002, 08:51 AM
Jedi pimp??? More like Jedi John...How much you pay her to stand that close to you???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
:p :p ;) :laugh:

Scott

cd
May 22nd, 2002, 10:16 AM
She a hotty..

LA_MERC_darkprowess
May 22nd, 2002, 12:09 PM
he does seem to have women hovering around him and giving him hugs most the time ive seen him heheh *wink* *wink* share the wealth Oh Jedi Pimpster.... well on second thought hold the sharing thing till i see if i can hold on to the one i'm trying to get right now (she beautiful ima have to scan a pic so you guys can see her heheh, but no drooling)

Big Mama Funk
May 22nd, 2002, 03:05 PM
Man, I'm not even going to bother trying to explain how many levels that was wrong on.

cd
May 22nd, 2002, 06:05 PM
Anyone else notice where his left hand is? and then his right hand?

LA_MERC_RiverRat
May 22nd, 2002, 06:54 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Das just 2 damn funny Corbin!

Noxious
May 22nd, 2002, 07:33 PM
she is hot.
oh yah, im padawan n00b masta! so get up off da mad n00b skillz!

Big Mama Funk
May 22nd, 2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Vicious
Its only wrong in y our mind BMF :D j00 just da only female int he hole group of guys...thus U DON'T FIT IN

My god. You truly are a snotburger.

Go back, read what I said, and figure out wtf I was talking about before you open your pie hole and make an a$$ out of yourself.

BMF

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 23rd, 2002, 06:43 AM
hehehe

I think when vicious sees a post by BMF, all he sees is this HUGE button that says "To p i s s off BMF press here!" Then, of course, he pushes it.

Well, it seems to happen everytime!

w00t

ROFL

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 23rd, 2002, 06:45 AM
LMAO...:roll

Big Mama Funk
May 23rd, 2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
hehehe

I think when vicious sees a post by BMF, all he sees is this HUGE button that says "To p i s s off BMF press here!" Then, of course, he pushes it.

Well, it seems to happen everytime!

Sweet Jesus, you must be new here.

Unwarranted arrogance, unwanted familiarity, and ignorance and total confusion as far as social boundaries are concerned have always irritated me. This is not new. It irritated me before snotburger showed up and it will irritate me when he leaves. Trust me...he's not that special.

What p i s s e s me off is how much some folks are allowed to get away with. Especially by those who are supposed to be "friends".

I've never made it a secret of who I like and who I certainly don't. You can like me or not. I live what I believe and I stand by what I think is right. This would be considered honorable if I were male. Because of my sex I'm goaded, harassed, mocked, and labeled a b i t c h.

It only hurts when it's time to stand up and I see how the crowd has thinned when it's time to have a "friend's" back.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 23rd, 2002, 07:50 AM
Umm....ok....BMF, check your PM plz.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 23rd, 2002, 08:32 AM
Hey BMF, I was just having a little laugh. I apologize if I upset you at all. As far as the rest of that, I don't know the specifics, but believe me when I say that I've got your back if you need it.

Big Mama Funk
May 23rd, 2002, 09:03 AM
NP...wasn't directed at you, Dirge.

cd
May 23rd, 2002, 10:03 AM
ummmm

bighead
May 23rd, 2002, 12:09 PM
LOL..so that's y he shaved his fro off:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

R@di0$taR
May 23rd, 2002, 12:38 PM
sorry, but that belly button is just ugly..man she need a ring down there or something...its like can I have a body with the belly button?
Sorry but its like the first thing you see..Either its the lighting or it looks like she has a major wort..:P

[lag]DarkCuban
May 23rd, 2002, 01:04 PM
"umm...sorry Nicole. I can't be with you because your belly button looks yucky."

*RadioStar*

LMAO......You so crazy. I wouldn't let that hold me back. OINK!!!!!!

R@di0$taR
May 23rd, 2002, 01:12 PM
well I hear they have bags for the head, maybe for the belly button?

SgtJeff
May 24th, 2002, 04:21 AM
BMF, Saw a license plate frame the other day you might like.

"You call me a bitch"

"Like it's a bad thing!"

Thought it was pretty funny. I know you don't worry much bout these youngsters. Those of us with age and wisdom behind us understand you. Jeff

Big Mama Funk
May 24th, 2002, 08:16 AM
One of other wise, wise female [lag] members says "I'm not a bitch, I'm THE bitch".

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 24th, 2002, 08:54 AM
let me guess? Trinity?

Big Mama Funk
May 24th, 2002, 08:57 AM
LOL! Yup. She cracks me up. :)

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 24th, 2002, 09:19 AM
yeah ive know them for several years now...and that just sounded like her....:D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==