PDA

View Full Version : I need uber help big time...HELP!

Biggs
February 28th, 2006, 02:43 PM
ok here is the problem:

it started when i was using yahoo. i got my search results and proceeded to go to the first link...when i went to the link instead of going to the page it said it brought to a random page and i got screwed.

norton said i got "Downloader.Trogan" so i followed norton's instructions, went to safe mode and ran virus scan. nothing came up in the scan.

i then rebooted in regular mode(which i am using now) and my desktop has a haxor screen that says....."warning spyware on your computer, install blah blah blah"

wtf do i do?

if any one has the time and would be willing to help me out please let me know.

if you have some time to help me out please pm me so we can get in touch.

thanks
brent

Biggs
February 28th, 2006, 02:49 PM
ok i might have the issue resolved but i would really like some help to make sure this thing is gone for good....

i am uber delets long lost brotha so this shiot scared the f outa me cause i dont know what the f is going on

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 28th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Biggs, I would help you out, but I am also Uber Delete when it comes to that kind of crap. Maybe one of our Resident guru's will chime in on this one.

Daedelus
March 1st, 2006, 09:23 AM
yeah iam no help myself bro sorry probably got to catch onji or some one attention to help ya out.

LA_MERC_goose
March 1st, 2006, 09:34 AM
Brent, run Norton with the latest update, Ad-Aware, and SpyBot Search and Destroy. Once they all three come back clean, you should be ok.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==