PDA

View Full Version : DDO

LA_MERC_Diesel
February 27th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Dungeons & Dragons Online

If anyone is playing this we have a MERC group
that is playing together, so get in touch with Me,Skitz, or Nutria if you need the 411!

Biggs
February 27th, 2006, 05:21 PM
diesel is lying becuase there is no such group....the only group that exists is the bf2 group......remember the ONLY GROUP THAT EXISTS IS THE BF2 GROUP!.

do not fall victim to another game......BF2 IS THE ONLY GAME...NO OTHER GAMES EXIST..ALL OTHER GAMES ARE GLITCHES IN THE MATRIX! THOSE WHO PLAY OTHER GAMES WILL FALL PREY TO THE AGENTS....ONLY PLAY BF2

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
February 27th, 2006, 07:15 PM
diesel is lying becuase there is no such group....the only group that exists is the bf2 group......remember the ONLY GROUP THAT EXISTS IS THE BF2 GROUP!.

do not fall victim to another game......BF2 IS THE ONLY GAME...NO OTHER GAMES EXIST..ALL OTHER GAMES ARE GLITCHES IN THE MATRIX! THOSE WHO PLAY OTHER GAMES WILL FALL PREY TO THE AGENTS....ONLY PLAY BF2

You need to get off that crack son...lmao @ biggs :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 27th, 2006, 07:33 PM
LMAO @ Biggs !!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 27th, 2006, 11:29 PM
.....but CS:Source is the wo0tanaut beeeeeeeiiiiiitch! It all originates from the Source! The matrix that is. It all comes from the source.

Wyrm_f00d
February 28th, 2006, 03:05 PM

RIGHT ON!!!.. Don't let the bamboozlement of the sectation of DDO comprize the fight for equalness of rep-a-rations in this here clan. The one true game, the true power lies in the BF2!!!

FIGHT DA POWAH!!!

LMAO @ BIGGS

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
February 28th, 2006, 05:41 PM
That's right biggs! Tell em!!!!!!

the noxious
March 6th, 2006, 12:28 PM
WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daedelus
March 31st, 2006, 06:48 PM
hey just to bring this back on topic. what do you guys think of the game so far iam really interested but i read a few articles saying turbine developped DDO and middle earth online around the same time and with them doing a dual development the games arnt going to be as good as if they had dedicated all there time to just one game? i was so looking forward to middle earth online, but maybe now ill just wait for warhammer to come out the review in PC gamer made it look real sweet..

LA_MERC_Nutria
March 31st, 2006, 11:58 PM
The game follows closely to pen and paper. No solo missions, except in training. You have to be in a party for everything. Mike and I do a lot of them just with two. The game is pretty slow in the beginning but picks up in the later levels, just like pen and paper. To get XP you must finish the quest. You don't get XP for killing individual creatures, which I love. The game tends to grow on you.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
April 1st, 2006, 06:37 AM
Brent and I share the crack pipe. BF2 is all that exsists. Pass the pipe Biggs, stop Bogarting the pipe and pass it around. BF2 BF2 BF2 BF2 BF2, is 4 u is 4 u is 4 u. I LOVE BF2.

This is my rifle.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Without my rifle I am useless
Without me my rifle is useless
I must fire my rifle true.
I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me
I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will.

LA_MERC_Diesel
April 1st, 2006, 07:35 AM
LMAO Andy.
Yeah it is a good game Daed.
I will be really interested to see what comes out of Middle Earth Online
That has sooo much potential.
As Nutria said this is not as "kiddish" or "toonish" as WOW it follows very closely to the pen and paper game.

Biggs
April 1st, 2006, 10:14 AM
diesel, your opinion does not count until you start playing bf2 again!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
April 2nd, 2006, 12:41 AM
What about my opinion? :)

LA_MERC_Nutria
April 2nd, 2006, 10:30 AM
Let's put it this way. If you get tired of people yelling f*ck, sh*t and shoot this and I need help at this point, play DDO. If you want to hear all that, then BF2 is your game.

Daedelus
April 3rd, 2006, 09:57 AM
haha so true. thanks for the input i finally sat down and read a bit of the forums.It definatly sounds like it is a game for the DnD enthusiats and plays by diffrent rules witch could confuse or bore crossover gamers from WoW and EQ. sounds like it follows the rules alot and is just diffrent game play(seemed alot of people cancling accounts right now just felt the game was to repetitive and maybe boring in a sence) well see how it goes.

As far as middle earth goes i logged over there and read threw stuff yesterday and it looks like it might be ok(i think it comes out may !st,2006) if so maybe ill get it for my birthday if i dont spend all my money on the Circe De Soile show that is in town this month lol.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==