PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman 3

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 26th, 2006, 12:04 PM
http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

Silent_Killer
February 26th, 2006, 10:44 PM
w00t. i cant wait. i guess the black suit is supposed to be there version of him as venom??!??

LA_MERC_Temp
February 27th, 2006, 07:19 AM
i know in the cartoon, the alien that bonded to the astronaunt and formed venom also bonded to spiderman for a little while. it made him alot stronger but he couldnt control the alien side.

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 27th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Sandman and Electro will be the villians in this one and the venom suit will make its appearance near the end of the movie.

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 27th, 2006, 08:06 AM
But he got the venow suit in the big battle when all the heroes went to Galactus' place...

LA_MERC_Dirge
February 27th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah, the secret wars was the name of the series. Spidey got all tore up and needed new threads. I still have those comics! lol

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 27th, 2006, 08:18 AM
I had those comics too....they are somewhere in my mom's attic in Ontario.

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
February 27th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I wonder if they will even have Eddy Brock as a cameo?? aka Venom...

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 27th, 2006, 01:37 PM
SP4 supposed to be the big Venom one.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 27th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Yeah, Robby's right. the comics show that his suit was torn up and he got a new "special" suit made for him out of some alien material that ended up being a living organism, when he got back to earth it started evolving into a sentient organism and exherting it's will on Peter. Pete finally found a way to get it off and Eddie Brock happened to be near. It jumped on him and Eddie welcomed it along with it's hatred for Spidy/Peter.

The cartoon series tells it differently. (basically I don't think they wanted to get into the who Secret Wars thing) They show that a space shuttle crashed (with Jameson's son as the lead astronaught) Spidy helped save the crash from being worse, and found a black goo on the outside of the ship that ended up getting on him and reacting to his thoughts / becoming his suit for a while. after that, the story is very simular.

Venom and Carnage are going to be very hard to pull off in the movie. If they do it right, the characters will be scary as crap. thus alienating their younger audience. If they don't do it right, it will end up being lame.

Sandman and Electro should be ok...but It would be better (and probably easier) if they did Rhino, Lizard, Mysterio and/or the King Pin (though they would have to use Michael Clark Duncan due to DareDevil)
Then, in the next one, they could do "The Sinister Six"

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 27th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Looks cool. We shall see.

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 27th, 2006, 09:40 PM
The problem is AAng Lee is gettin gtireed of making the series. Hopefuullly he will make the 4th one with venom and not lert sopme nub do it.Well im drun k so im dne with this thread for now....... i lofve you guys

the noxious
March 5th, 2006, 05:23 PM
i don't think ang lee has anything to do with the spiderman series, i thought it was Sam Raimi?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==