PDA

View Full Version : Golf Bag, Clubs and Balls

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 20th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Hey,

If anyone golfs or is wanting to learn how to golf, I have a club set with bag and some balls that I am wanting to sell.

Details:
Golf Balls: 87 balls ranging from range balls to Callaway and everything in between. 90% of them are good...the others I used if I was attempting to hit over water etc.

Bag: Daytrek red and black with tripod and Izzo dual shoulder straps (to wear like a backpack). Has 7 pockets for tons of storage, 4 dividers in the main part and a sleeve for your umbrella. Also comes with the top cover for when it rains.

Clubs: Orlimar 302 SF club heads on FM Precision "Performance Flight Firm" shaft (steel) and Orlimar branded grips. I was told this was a pretty good set when I bought them, and I have no real complaints (other than I have no time to play golf). Also included is a Callaway Big Bertha "Steelhead Plus" 1 wood that has some sky marks on it, but is still a good driver. Also, there is a 9 fairway wood and a putter, but they aren't really good brands, so I won't mention them other than the fact that I'll send them as well. All clubs are RIGHT handed.

Shipping is going to be a nightmare on this (probably around $50)...so I'll sell them for $200 with shipping included...or best offer.

Biggs
February 20th, 2006, 01:27 PM
i might be interested in just the irons. i assume they range from 3-9. would you consider sending just the irons?

are the clubfaces in good condition: 1-10, 1 being to hell and back and 10 being never been used.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 20th, 2006, 02:14 PM
I may look at the set if you still have them and cart them all the way to montana. I already have wilson irons, a nike ignite 460 driver, and generic 3/5 woods. I also have a 24k gold putter i am going to use this summer, and a new sandwedge from nike. All this in a Mizuno bag with all the bells and whistles. I think you should keep the set and play out here!

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 20th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Biggs, the set is 3-9 and PW...sorry, forgot to include that. As far as the faces...I don't think they are that bad...say 7 or so. I can take some pics of the faces if you like.

Rook...I have only ever played for fun and haven't played at all in about 2 years...to me, that isn't often enough to keep a set of clubs.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 20th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Pics

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 20th, 2006, 02:41 PM
I'd be interested in the bag if I golfed more than once a year....how much for the bag & strap if sold separately?

LA_MERC_Temp
February 20th, 2006, 03:37 PM
i'll take 5 balls off your hand....haha, j/k. i'm in the same boat with ya. like to play, just dont have time.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 20th, 2006, 06:09 PM
How much for the balls? All of them. sLingy needs a couple:stick and I'll take the rest. I can pay for them now and you can drop them off when you get here.:)

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 20th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Ok, so someone might want the bag, someone wants the balls...and someone might want the clubs.

Lemme think about prices and stuff and then I'll get back to you all. And rook...I'll mail em. ;-)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 20th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Hey what kind of dog ya got? 4th pic from the left.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 21st, 2006, 05:02 AM
That's my cage if I've been bad...thanks for pointing it out.

JK. I put carpet all over the inside of it and Sasha (the cat) goes in there...it's like a cave for her

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 21st, 2006, 06:02 AM
cool

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 22nd, 2006, 11:03 AM
Oooook. Here goes!

For the balls:
Shipped: $30
If you pick them up: $.25 (good luck with that one!)
If I deliver them to you: $.25 plus $500 to cover gas etc.

Bag:
Shipped: $50
If you pick it up: $25
If I deliver...same as for balls

Clubs:
Shipped: $120
If you pick them up: $100
If I deliver: $50 plus $500 for gas and expenses.

Does that seem right?

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 24th, 2006, 09:31 AM
BUMP!

OBO

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 24th, 2006, 09:50 AM
man,,,I'd love to get the bag, I just don't golf enough to buy golf-related stuff....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==