PDA

View Full Version : Not the Lengerie Bowl!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 5th, 2006, 01:28 AM
So who is gonna do it? I have money on the Steelers, but I truly believe that the Seahawks are gonna show up. I will be drinking Bloody Marys in the am and bass after lunch tomorrow. Hope everyone has fun and stays safe.:)

LA_MERC_Drax
February 5th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Just put a 20 pack of bud lights on ice, firing up the grill here shortly. Beers up! My money is on the commercials...

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 5th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Deer sauce piquante and cold beer. I usualy bet on the underdogs, but man the Steelers defense is strong. All they need to do is stop Alexander and it is in the bag.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 6th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Well okay, I am $30 richer. I seriously thought that Hasselback had it in him to win. He was driving the seahawks like mad towards the end. The biggest number is Points off of turnovers. Seattle should have capitalized, but they didn't, so they got(in bigg's words) "pwned like the 9th." Oh well atleast the Bus can retire, and good ol' Rosthlesberger can quit crying I was to young and couldn't calm down. Bill deserved the win also, He is something like 19?-9? as coach. Rosth is somethin like 47-12 as a starting QB. Ramble.....................................ramble. ..................ramble.

How about the commercials. What was whos' favorite?

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 6th, 2006, 04:52 AM
I had 2 faves...one was the Budweiser one with the streaker...that was great. The other was the FedEx one with the cave men. You?

Oh...the game was pretty good. Horrible first half...but both teams woke up during half-time and actually started playing.

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 6th, 2006, 05:08 AM
I liked the streaker.....and the bud light commercial where the guys "buddy" runs across and snatches the beer from the rock (in front of the bear)...classic.

LA_MERC_BS
February 6th, 2006, 08:43 AM
I was a little dissapointed in the commercials this year. Last year there was a lot of good ones. This year there was only a few that were somewhat funny. The one I liked the best was the woman on the plane.

LA_MERC_BS
February 6th, 2006, 08:45 AM
The Stones need to just face the facts. THEIR ASSES ARE OLD AND THEY ARE NOT SUPERBOWL HALFTIME MATERIAL ANYMORE!!!! I watched the whole halftime show waiting to see one of them break a hip.

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 6th, 2006, 09:06 AM
The one I liked the best was the woman on the plane.

I missed that one.

HENK
February 6th, 2006, 09:38 AM
The Stones need to just face the facts. THEIR ASSES ARE OLD AND THEY ARE NOT SUPERBOWL HALFTIME MATERIAL ANYMORE!!!! I watched the whole halftime show waiting to see one of them break a hip.

lol ,ur right !!
i saw a prewiev on the news were on of them(i think Keith )was playing with his shirt unbuttoned .it looked like dead meat.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 6th, 2006, 09:47 AM
I had two also......The Streaker and the Bear beer grab........."Scott, Not Cool!"....."I still got it, did you see that move?"........Funny sheit.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
February 6th, 2006, 11:43 AM
I really like the Macgyver one.

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 6th, 2006, 11:48 AM
I really like the Macgyver one.

funny....i pinned you for the pizza hut...mrs Piggy bit!

Wyrm_f00d
February 6th, 2006, 01:58 PM
I liked the NEXTEL phone that has "Crime Deterant", and the MacGyver one....

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 10th, 2006, 03:29 PM
In case you missed any of them here they are:

http://video.google.com/superbowl.html

LA_MERC_Drax
February 11th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Pretty much all of the bud light commercials were good, Roof one was hilarious, along with the streaker, the save yourself....well pretty much all of them.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==