PDA

View Full Version : Went to Pennywise last night

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 18th, 2002, 10:34 AM
Ok, here's the story. A budy from work is a good friend since high school with Fletcher (the guitar player) from Pennywise. He hooked me and a couple of other cops from work with tickets and backstage passes. This where it gets good.:D

The passes weren't just the ussual "hang out with the radio station prise winner" passes. THEY WERE ARTIST PASSES!!! We had full access to the entire backstage area. We hung out with Pennywise and had a few beers. We got to meet a coulpe of the guys from the Vandals, Ataris, 98 Mute and one guy from The Decendants. I'm not a big punk fan but it was still cool.

This is were it get ultra cool. :d:

For Pennywise we were on the stage watching them play!! My buddy with the tickets didi three stage dives..hehehe. Duing the song Bro Hymm, everyone who was on stage (about 50 of us) came out and got to sing the song with the band!! AHHH that was sooo cool!! Toward the end of the song I did a stage dive...hehehe. Then we sat in the parking lot for an hour trying to get out. THE END

WHAT A BLAST!!!!!

Scott

cd
May 18th, 2002, 11:51 AM
Dude thats awesome man...

::FN::MaXpOwEr
June 21st, 2002, 04:30 AM
i hate you.... lol i really do hate you.... where do you live i want to come slap you up like the lucky f00 j00 are.... argggh you don't know how much i hate you... i am a hardcore punk fan and i love pennywise and you get to go and you give me this "I'm not a big punk ". when i am sitting here wishing i could go to the warped tour (fattest punk show ever no ride though : ( ) just to see them... yet you drink with them arrggggh! so in conclusion i hate j00!

}{y|3ri|)
June 22nd, 2002, 02:45 PM
sounds like fun WOOT :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==