PDA

View Full Version : ONJI HAX

Biggs
January 24th, 2006, 02:18 PM
ok heres the story,

we were on the merc server playing wake island. i am piloting the z-10 chinese attack heli as onji rides shotgun...or should i say tv guided.

he was shooting down enemies at distances so far it was unbelievable....onji friggin owns in the tv guided spot.

we were near the south flag and i swear he took the blackhawk out as it was still on the carrier deck....

onji is the sickest tv guided haxor i have ever seen...and i have seen some sick shiot....*Biggs looks at Andy as stomach turns*

LA_MERC_Diesel
January 24th, 2006, 02:21 PM
ut oh sounds like a challenge..lol
Onji you hax0r...bout time we found something he could do, we werre running out of options :stick
:p:

LA_MERC_BS
January 24th, 2006, 03:44 PM
yeah man I was there to witness that one. I told Onji that he brought his dancing shoes with him to the server last night. He was tha man

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
January 24th, 2006, 05:01 PM
A couple of weeks ago we threw down like that on Dalian Plant. We spawned in pretty fast took the 2 chinese helicopters and sat over the CP's launching TV guided missles into anything that moved. They never got a flag or even too far from the carrier. Most of the time we would take out the choppers as they were spooling up the rotors, same on the planes.

It's gonna suck when they reduce the distance you can shoot the TV guided missles in the next patch.

LA_MERC_Onji
January 24th, 2006, 05:28 PM
muhaha that was fun, but i stopped in fear of running people off of our server :(

Daedelus
January 25th, 2006, 08:45 AM
wow that is sweet didnt realize you could shoot that far out, nice ill have to give it a try some time hehe.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 25th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Onji...can we load your hax on my pc?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==