PDA

View Full Version : [58th]clan read this!

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 17th, 2002, 05:05 AM
Due to your recent behavior and actions on the server towards other players, several of your members have received temp bans..

they are as follows:

[58th]Blanic--24hrs
[58th]Hermit--24hrs
[58th]black&decker--24hrs
[58th]Ho0kEr_ChArLoTtE--48hrs
[58th]FM-Br@vo--24hrs

this is due to your lack of regard for our server rules and members...

Also any disruption of the server by any member of your clan due to your banning, will be cause of a permanent ban for said member..and an extension of the bans on the previously listed players...

Next time you get on, make sure you listen to the non-mercs playing, because you never know which one is an admin..

no one else reply to this thread other than [58th]clanmembers..thank you

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 22nd, 2002, 05:01 PM
WAZ UP ERNIE?

LA_MERC_Avatar
May 22nd, 2002, 05:09 PM
you just had to reply didnt you andy...:D

blanic
May 22nd, 2002, 07:43 PM
I am curious as to what the situation was that caused the ban? Could you please elaborate so that it doesnt happen again. Thanks
58th Blanic

[58th]Hermit
May 27th, 2002, 12:21 AM
I am sorry If we were offensive in our actions. We mean no harm. We enjoy playing with you guys and It would be bad to be banned. I would like to know why we were banned though. Just saying "lack of regard for our server rules and members" could mean anything.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
May 27th, 2002, 05:21 AM
The main reason is the language that you guys use. The downing of other players and of other clans. The way you treat some players and subjects that some of your members have started up with other players. We have been provided screenshots of some of the things you members have said on the server. We have had complaints from many different people and other clans. We have warned you guys many times about your actions. We have very simple rules on this server and they should be easy to follow. We will not keep warning you over and over. If you do not heed the warnings that you are giving then we will take other messures to deal with it. You are welcome to play on the server, but we do ask that you obey the rules. If you can not obey them then please find somewhere else to play.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==