PDA

View Full Version : MOVIE REVIEW

LA_MERC_JESTER
January 13th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Seeing how my life consists of work, movies and sleep. I figure i will make a few movie posts to help with your weekend entertainment selections. (one of my best friends is the manager at the theather which is like 100 yards from my store so I see almost everything there the day the film comes in)

so here we go.....

BLOODRAYNE------ 1/2 BULLET

Unless you watch the sex scene over and over this movie completely blows, nothing was good the acting, the story line, the special effects, I dont even want to use the word sucked to decribe it because it was not even close to being a good vampire movie.

Munich------ 1/2 a clip

Good acting, good story line, just very long, not a date movie by any means.

Grandma's Boy----- 2 bullets

This flick would have been way funny if I was still a pothead, but the occaisonal laugh did happen. The bad guy in the film reminds me of some of the computer geeks i know bad.

Hostel------ flashbang

My hooters girl bartender (also 50 yards away for my store) told me this movie was 1/2 sex, the other half gross. Well, I have to somewhat agree, i did on a couple of occaision half to change my sitting stance to help my stomach not curn, but over all just another slasher film.

also reviewed:

fun with **** and jane------ 2 bullets
the ringer----- 2 bullets

I cant think of any others that you guys might not have scene yet, but I have plans for Glory Road tonight.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 31st, 2006, 03:50 PM
So what about Glory Road?

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 31st, 2006, 05:45 PM
What?? No BORKED BACK MOUNTAIN !!!

Come on what kinda review critic are you anyway ??

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 31st, 2006, 05:49 PM
Wasn't that Poked in the Back Mountain? *jk*

I actually heard it was a good movie. Taht was even from a guy. Sad though I guess.

Biggs
January 31st, 2006, 05:50 PM
underworld:

kate beckinsale is extremely hot in this movie and the sex scene she does made me cry...i really did cry...i realized that i would never get to do that with her and i cried...

the movie is pretty good and there is a lot of action...if u liked the first one you will love this one....if you didnt like the first dont waste ur time seeing this one...

i give it:

3 1/2 J10's

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 31st, 2006, 05:52 PM
I just don't like the name. "Evolution" Worn out. I did like the first one. And this is for Andy......Do ya get to see her boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ees?

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 31st, 2006, 05:54 PM
Bare Backed Mounting...I will not be seeing this movie.

Saw Narnia a while back. Good graphics and it follows the book real well.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 31st, 2006, 08:28 PM
Bare Backed Mounting...I will not be seeing this movie.

Saw Narnia a while back. Good graphics and it follows the book real well.

1. Im with you Latech, that is one movie that will not get any money from me.

2. Narnia on the other hand I would not mind seeing on DVD.

the noxious
February 5th, 2006, 12:20 AM
went and watched Capote tonight.
very good movie.
didn't know much about truman capote before watching this movie, but he is someone i'd like to research more.

Wyrm_f00d
February 5th, 2006, 12:36 AM
i thought it was "Porked in the BacK Mountain"... NOT GONNA SEE IT...

LA_MERC_Temp
February 5th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Just saw "When a Stranger Call". Has to be the worst movie I've ever seen. Terrible story, no known actors, terrible ending. Dont waste your money.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 5th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Sweet Temp...I was planning on going to it....Not anymore! It looked like it was a hack on other movies in the past.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==