PDA

View Full Version : MOVIE REVIEW

LA_MERC_JESTER
January 13th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Seeing how my life consists of work, movies and sleep. I figure i will make a few movie posts to help with your weekend entertainment selections. (one of my best friends is the manager at the theather which is like 100 yards from my store so I see almost everything there the day the film comes in)

so here we go.....

BLOODRAYNE------ 1/2 BULLET

Unless you watch the sex scene over and over this movie completely blows, nothing was good the acting, the story line, the special effects, I dont even want to use the word sucked to decribe it because it was not even close to being a good vampire movie.

Munich------ 1/2 a clip

Good acting, good story line, just very long, not a date movie by any means.

Grandma's Boy----- 2 bullets

This flick would have been way funny if I was still a pothead, but the occaisonal laugh did happen. The bad guy in the film reminds me of some of the computer geeks i know bad.

Hostel------ flashbang

My hooters girl bartender (also 50 yards away for my store) told me this movie was 1/2 sex, the other half gross. Well, I have to somewhat agree, i did on a couple of occaision half to change my sitting stance to help my stomach not curn, but over all just another slasher film.

also reviewed:

fun with **** and jane------ 2 bullets
the ringer----- 2 bullets

I cant think of any others that you guys might not have scene yet, but I have plans for Glory Road tonight.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==