PDA

View Full Version : Geargrip Harness and LCD cover

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 8th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Hey guys...

As I don't plan on lanning anymore, and because I finally got rid of my Antec full tower case, I'm going to sell my GearGrip harness and the LCD cover that I used to protect the plexiglass window with it for $20 plus $5 for shipping.

Lemme know.

LaTech (Scott)

LA_MERC_BS
January 23rd, 2006, 04:16 PM
you not lanning anymore? No love for us anymore? Moved away and got NEW friends did you? Thought you'd just sell off all the things that reminded you of us? hehehe just messing with ya. Will it fit a 19"?
If so, Going once..........going twice ......... SOLD, to the hillbilly in the back wearing the Monroe Hooters t-shirt holding two fingers in the air.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 23rd, 2006, 05:48 PM
LOL... BS you aint right :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 26th, 2006, 04:46 AM
Hey BS...sorry I didn't see this post earlier. For some reason, it tells me there are new posts, but not which threads...

The LCD Cover will cover up my 17" lcd...I could take it to work to see if it fits my 19 there...

If you still want it, PM me your addie.

As for the lanning...I moved, yeah...but am about to move again it looks like. That I know of, I didn't leave any friends...and, quite honestly, I don't have any here at all...

Won't be lanning for a while due to financial limitations!

LA_MERC_BS
January 26th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Won't be lanning for a while due to financial limitations!

No problem man, I heard a story of a guy mailing himself in a box from one region to another. Appearently it was much cheaper than him flying. We can eat at Cracker Barrell every day. I found out that if you go in and order a coke, they will start bringing you some of those bad daddy biscuts for free until you order. We'll just eat the biscuts drink the coke and have to leave quickly due to uncle Jimmy going into labor. Think about it man, I'll even pick you up at UPS if you want.

Yeah see if it will fit the 19" or if we can make it fit somehow.

LA_MERC_BS
February 8th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Hey LT what did you come up with on it? Think it will fit?

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 8th, 2006, 02:29 PM
I'm an idiot...I forgot all about this (semester started and it's been hell here). I'll email myself a reminder to bring the stupid thing here tomorrow. Sorry man.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 8th, 2006, 02:49 PM
You are emailing yourself at home to remember to bring it to work? I would forget to chaeck my email at home.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 8th, 2006, 02:56 PM
I'm hoping that won't happen... *shrug*

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 8th, 2006, 03:01 PM
I would just tie a string to my....crank...(rome plug)...I surely won't forget that!

LA_MERC_BS
February 8th, 2006, 04:11 PM
lol Sabre

No rush on it Lt. I just wanted to get it before the lan.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 9th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Ok...

I brought this thing to work today, but forgot to bring my camera. I have a 19" monitor here on my desk at work and it covers the LCD part well (the corners aren't covered...but who needs them anyway?). Now, I hope you realize that I used this cover to cover the window on the side of my case (as the carrying harness that I have is for a COMPUTER...not an LCD).

Just clarifying...

LA_MERC_BS
February 9th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Where do I send tha mulah?

LA_MERC_goose
February 9th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Send your check for $250 to goose and I'll hand deliver it to LT :D

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 9th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Sure you will, alan...SURE you will...I'll PM you BS.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
February 9th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Note Goose didn't say how much he would hand deliver to you Tech.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 10th, 2006, 07:24 AM
BS,
I mailed it off this morning as promised. I forgot to bring any packing materials...so there is a whole roll of packing stuff in there that was at the post office...use it wisely!

Thanks,

Scott

LA_MERC_Onji
February 10th, 2006, 07:35 AM
BS,
so there is a whole roll of packing stuff in there that was at the post office...use it wisely!

Build a fort!, or atleast some body armor, post pics! haha

LA_MERC_Sabre
February 10th, 2006, 07:56 AM
I say wrap Andy up and throw him in the gulf

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 10th, 2006, 08:37 AM
I vote for body armor...and wear it to work!!!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 10th, 2006, 09:27 AM
I say build an outfit out of it, kinda like tha saran wrap outfits! Wear that to work.

LA_MERC_BS
February 11th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Build a fort!, or atleast some body armor, post pics! haha

Im scared to see whats in the box now. I promiss to do something constructive with it and post a pic.

LA_MERC_BS
February 13th, 2006, 10:15 AM
got it this morning. Damn that was fast. I think its going to work very well. Thx Scott.

I also got the roll of bubble pops. I have been racking my brain to try and figure out what to make out of it. I have a few ideas. Give me 2 days to put this together and I'll slap up the pics.

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 13th, 2006, 11:04 AM
w00t! Glad you got it, man.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==